Clever Girl

Madison was helping Darius patch up hole.

"It ain't pretty but it should be water tight" Brooklyn said.

"Yeah it's good enough" Madison said.

"Dope let's leave already" Kenji said.

"Oh my gosh, I can't believe it's really happening" Sammy said.

"Buh bye Isla Nublar" Brooklyn said.

"We are out of here" Yasmina said.

"Hold up guys it says we have to wait 48 hours for it to set"Darius said.

They all groaned in disappointment.

"They have to say that for insurance and junk. As your captain I pronounce this vessel seaworth" Kenji said but was cut off as he tapped the thing that patched the boat but it fell off.

Madison looked at him with a unimpressed look. Kenji laughed sheepishly.

"um I've got some captainy stuff to do over there" Kenji said as he walked away.

Madison sighed and grabbed the patch to help Darius patch the boat as Brooklyn went with Sammy.

"And done" Madison said.

"Finally we got it after some time" Darius said.

"I'll be on the boat if you need me" Madison said.

Darius nodded and walked to Yasmina and Kenji. Madison looked at her raptor necklace.

"After I leave I won't be able to see Blue ever again" Madison said to herself.

She realized how she will miss the home she has been in for 16 year's. Then she decided to go to her home. She got off the boat and walked to jungle. She then saw Ben.

"Where are you going" Ben asked her.

"Exploring" Madison said.

She kept walking into the jungle. She finally made it to the raptor paddock. She smiled. She walked inside the raptor paddock remembering all the stuff, she and her brother Owen did. She remember a specific time. A time where she got the raptors respect.

Little Madison was walking to the raptor paddock with her brother Owen. She was excited to meet the raptors since they are babies.

"Are you sure you wanna meet the raptors" Owen asked his little sister.

Madison nodded excitedly.

"Alright let's do this" Owen said.

They walked inside and Owen whistled for the raptors. They soon ran over to him. Madison was amazed at how they listened to her brother.

"Okay girls this is Madison my sister" Owen said to the raptors.

The raptors looked at Madison who looked at Owen.

"Here hold out your hand and show them you are a good person" Owen said.

Madison nodded and held her hand out but also showing she wasn't a threat. Blue walked up to her. She sniffed Madison hand before nuzzling her head into Madison hand. Blue chirped at her siblings telling them Madison wasn't a threat. The other raptors began to nuzzle into Madison. Owen laughed at Madison shocked expression.

"They like you" Owen told her.

Madison smiled at her brother.

Madison smiled at that memory. She started to walk near her and her brother bungalow. She walked inside of it. She looked at how it was a little messy. Maybe because she hasn't been here in a couple weeks ever since she found out her friends were still on the island. She saw a picture of her and Owen. She smiled before taking the picture out of the frame. She then walked to her old room to see it was the same as she left it. She saw more pictures. She decided to take the pictures out of the frames and take them with her. She walked into Owen room and saw a lighter. She grabbed it. Then she walked out of her brother room and then the bungalow. As she was walking away she looked at the bungalow.

"Am I really ready to leave home" Madison asked herself.

She realized how much she'll miss the island but also how much she'll miss blue. The dinosaur who saved her life and helped her when she thought her friends were gone. The dinosaur that stood by her side when she was alone. Madison then kept walking. She heard a call. A raptor call. Blue. Madison ran fast. Then she got closer and closer and saw Darius, Kenji and Yasmina and Blue. Madison used the raptor necklace. They all turned to Madison. Blue looked at Madison, her eyes lighting up and her tail wagging excitedly. Madison smiled.

"Hi Blue" Madison said.

Madison began to walk near Blue holding her hand out. Blue nuzzling into Madison hand.

"Just like when we were kids" Madison whispered.

She looked at the Darius, Kenji and Yasmina and nodded for them to go. They soon took off Kenji a little hesitant but left. Madison felt tears forming in her eyes.

"I don't wanna leave you here but I have too. I need Owen" Madison said.

Then realized what she said.

"Owen" Madison whispered.

Blue chirped at her softly before nodding her head to go with the others. Madison smiled as tears flooded down her cheeks. She leaned her forehead on top of Blue's.

"You'll always be my best friend" Madison said to Blue.

Blue chirped and left Madison. Madison smiled before running back to camp where the others would get supplies before leaving. She wiped her tears away before walking back. Unaware that tonight would be the worst night of her life.