Escape from Isla Nublar

Madison, Yasmina, Kenji, Brooklyn and Sammy had decided to go back to Isla Nublar after they left Darius and Ben. They couldn't leave without them. Madison was with Kenji as he was driving the boat.

"Aw man I left my captains hat in the limo." Kenji said.

"Uh Kenji? I think we have slightly bigger problems" Madison said.

She was back to her normal self.

"I know, I know. We're heading back to the dock. Hopefully the Scorpius has cleared out by now" Kenji said.

Madison nodded and leaned her head on Kenji shoulders. They soon made it to the dock. They saw spikes on a tail and thought it was the Scorpius Rex. But it wasn't it was a stegosaurus.

"No Scorpius" Kenji said.

"Yet" Brooklyn added.

"Oh my gosh guys" Sammy yelled as the girls ran over to see.

Except for Kenji.

"What is it. Describe it with words" Kenji said.

"Just walk over here Kenji" Madison yelled.

Kenji walked over to what they were seeing. They walked over to a crashed limo.

"Oh no Darius and Ben"Brooklyn said.

Madison looked to see footprints.

"Hey they made it out" Madison said.

They followed the footprints to find the boys. Then they saw a destruction of trees.

"Something big came through here. Like lots of something bigs" Yasmina said.

"So? We're looking for Darius and Ben, remember? That's just dinosaurs doing dinosaur stuff" Kenji asked.

"no look, they destroyed the trees they like to eat. Something spooked them real bad" Sammy said.

They heard a animal growl.

"I swear if that's the Scorpius Rex... "Kenji said.

But it wasn't it was just a baby brachiosaurus.

"aw" the girls said running toward it except Kenji.

Who was annoyed for the girls not finding where the boys are. Kenji got into an argument with Brooklyn about finding the boys. Madison decided to imitate the dinosaur cry. The others looked at her and copied her as they heard an adult dino cry. Soon the adult brachiosaurus came for the baby. Madison lead the baby dinosaur to it's mother.

"here you go sweetheart" Madison said to the baby.

Soon the brachiosaurus's left. Madison smiled at the family. It reminded her of Owen. Yasmina walked toward something.

"whoa my captains hat" Kenji said.

"Darius and Ben must have brought it which means we're still heading in the right way" Yasmina said.

"more footprints" Madison said.

But saw the Scorpius Rex footprints.

"The guys must have tracked the Scorpius" Yasmina said.

"Or it's tracking them" Brooklyn said as they ran in the direction of the footprints.

After running looking for Darius and Ben they finally found them.

"What are you guys doing here. We thought you left" Darius said.

"No Camp fam for life right? We would never leave you behind. We just had to get away from that stupid Scorpius. It was on the dock" Kenji said.