I'm alive & Beacon of Hope

This would be Season two episode one which is Beacon of Hope but since Madison won't be with the campers until later I decided to create my own chapter titles but there will still be scene with the other campers.

Madison woke up to someone sniffing her. She let her vision focus but the sun was hurting her eyes. She let her eyes adjustable before sitting up.

"I'm alive" Madison whispered to herself.

She looked around only to see Blue.

"Blue" Madison said. Blue nuzzled to Madison. Madison smiled.

"Blue where are the others? Did they make it" Madison asked.

Blue whimpered. Madison sighed sadly knowing Echo, Charlie and Delta didn't make it but they died as heroes.

"What about Owen? Is he okay" Madison asked.

Blue nodded. Madison sighed in relief. Madison stood up. She looked around to see herself in the jungle near the monorail tracks. She didn't know where to go. Then she remembered some place where she could go.

"Blue take me to the raptor pen" Madison said.

Blue nodded. They started running to the raptor pen which was on the other side of the island. Once they arrived Madison saw how the doors for the Raptors to be set free were open.

"They must have set you guys to go after Indominus" Madison said.

Madison kept walking in a familiar path. That path led to her and Owens bungalow. She saw it was still there. She smiled and ran to the porch.

"Blue go on hunt I have the necklace to call you if I need you" Madison said.

Blue nodded and ran off. Madison walked inside to see how the place looked before she left. Madison looked to see a picture of Owen and her. She smiled as tears stung her eyes. She went to he room and checked to see if there was any clothes there for her and there were. She then went out the house and looked around. She didn't know what to do know. The others probably got off the island and she was stuck here. Madison then remembered that if she was gonna stay here she would need supplies. So she decided tomorrow she was gonna go to the main park and get supplies. Madison soon watched as day turns to night and fell asleep under the stars.
~The next morning~
"Run Run Run" Darius said.

The other campers were right behind him running away.

"Is the parasaurolophus still there" Brooklyn asked.

Kenji looked behind him. He saw that it was there until the T Rex popped out.

"Not anymore" Kenji said.

They kept running.

"Over there cover" Darius said pointing to a knocked over tree.

The campers ran over there hiding. They heard the last sounds the parasaurolophus made before the T Rex killed it. Darius checked to see the T Rex walking away with its prey.

"They're gone" He said making everyone sigh.

"Why are there so many dinosaurs around" Kenji asked.

"it's either your boyish charm or all the fences are down" Brooklyn said.

"no offense but it's definitely option two" Sammy said.

" I don't even care. Right now I just want a sandwich. We haven't eaten since those carob bars that Ben... "Yasmina said but stopped.

Everyone grew saddened. Kenji the most knowing not only was Ben gone but Madison was too. Darius even because he knows it's his fault Ben isn't here. They heard a distant roar. They all gasped then groaned.