Welcome to Jurassic World

Madison outfit

Madison rubbed her head after the van had crashed.

"Is everyone okay" Darius asked.

"Is everyone..."Yasmina said then chuckled.

She got out of the van and slammed the door hard.

"Yaz wait. Yasmina" Sammy said running after Yasmina.

The others got out the car.

"you okay" Kenji asked Madison.

"I'm fine. My head hurts" Madison said.

"we are not okay. We're in the middle of a jungle with a monster dinosaur out there" Yasmina said.

"and you" She said then turned to Sammy.

"you" Yasmina said angrily.

"Destroyed our only way of getting help and lied about it. I knew it" Brooklyn said.

"So you did take Brooklyn phone? Why? What were you doing" Darius asked.

"probably trying to erase my video of her taking those samples from the sinoceratops" Brooklyn said.

Brooklyn then gasped.

"and you knew about the Indominus Rex because you were snooping around Dr. Wu's office when I ran into you. I knew it"Brooklyn said.

"I didn't mean to destroy the phone. I fell on it when the zip line came down and.. "Sammy said but was cut off by Ben.

"but you did steal it. You had it that whole time and didn't tell us" Ben said.

"Hold up what were you doing in Dr. Wu office Brooklyn" Madison asked.

"I... It doesn't matter. I didn't break our only way to call for help and then lie about it! This is not my fault. This is her fault. She.. " Brooklyn said but was cut off by Sammy saying

"I'm here to spy".

Everyone looked at Sammy confused.

"for a company called Mantah Corp" Sammy said.

"Mantah Corp? They're a bioengineering company. Big rivals with Masrani. They tired to make dinosaurs too but Wu beat them to it" Madison said standing next to Kenji who was leaning on the Van.

"you doomed us all for some lousy company" Ben asked.

"our ranch was in trouble so my folks had to borrow a life of money from some shady people. We didn't know they were fronting for Mantah Corp. They said we'd lose everything unless I spied for them. Use behind the scenes access I'd get at camp to gather information from Wu's lab and DNA from dinosaurs and whatever else they needed. Then Brooklyn caught on and I got scared and everything went wrong" Sammy said.

She ran to Yasmina.

"This is the last thing I wanted to happen" Sammy said.

"Oh to be next to a broken van on killer dinosaur island? Hey me too what are the odds" Yasmina said.

"Yaz I..." Sammy said but was cut off.

"Was it all a lie? Wanting to be friends? Pretending you cared about... You just needed someone to hide what you were doing. Tell me I'm wrong" Yasmina said.

Sammy didn't say anything.

"I'm such an idiot" Yasmina said walking away.

"You are wrong. I just didn't know how to say it. How to explain it. Just because I spied doesnt change who I am" Sammy said touching Yasmina shoulder.