Changing myself & The Art of Chill

It's been days since Madison woke up. Madison had changed herself. She cut her long hair and made it medium length. She also dyed her hairwith light brown highlights.
Madison new look & outfit

Madison would look around the island watching the dinosaurs. Madison went to the raptor pen to see if she could find any weapons. Madison looked inside the building and found some guns and some blades. Madison took the weapons back to the bungalow. Madison was up just enjoying the view. She laid on the grass as she did just enjoying the view. Madison then remembered about her motorcycle. Madison got the tools and started fixing her bike. She sighed happily. She has been on this island by herself just enjoying the few and looking at the peaceful dinosaurs as they we're with they're herd. She smiled knowing that Darius would love to see this. Madison decided to take her walk around the woods. She carried a mask with her and a weapon. Madison was running through the woods letting the wind feel good on her. Madison looked at the parasaurolophuses that were eating they're food and drinking water. She climbed a tree and laid there watching the dinosaurs. Darius, Sammy, and Brooklyn went looking for food, water and something for Yasmina ankle. They decided to free the dinosaurs that were still there. Sammy and Darius had a disagreement about letting a Baryonx free. But problem got in their way. Madison enjoyedbthe view of the dinosaurs. She then looked at her necklace. She had tears in her eyes. She gave the other half to Kenji who probably made it off the island that she thought. She sighed.

"Hopefully your safe. All of you" Madison whispered.

She then heard roaring from a distance away. She thought it was just a prey and predator fight. But that's not what it was. Madison got off from her tree and landed on the ground with a soft thud. She then ran to where she heard the noise. She wasn't close to the noise she was far from it. She tried her best to get there as fast she could. Once she did she looked to see the stegosauruses being released. She was curious. How were they getting released. Then as she was hiding she saw one of the campers.

"Sammy" Madison whispered.

She looked to see Darius and Brooklyn. She smiled. They were alive and still on the island. Madison looked to see a Baryonx still in the cage. She then let it free from the cage.

"Here you go sweetie be free" Madison said.

Madison went back to her hiding space before taking off in a run in another direction. Darius saw how the cage for the other Baryonx was open. But neither Brooklyn or Sammy opened it. He then ran with Brooklyn and Sammy knowing he would have to tell them about it later. Madison went back to her bungalow. She grabbed a flashlight and tried looking for her friends. But they weren't anywhere to be found. She sighed. She knew they were on the island and she knew that when she would see them she would keep them safe no matter what. Back at camp the campers were building a tree house to keep safe from predators. They were all so focused on the tree house that Darius forgot to mention about what happened.