Eye of the Storm

Madison made it back to camp safely. She was sitting in a swing she built near the edge of the tree house they built. Darius was making sure they had the final supplies before they went to the boat and left the island. Madison pulled out the pictures she got from the bungalow. She heard someone climb the later and walk near her.

"I know we still got another 12 hours until the patch on the boat is shipshape, but it seems totes dry to me. I really wanted to poke it to make sure but I didn't. Restraint yo" Kenji said sitting near her.

Kenji noticed Madison was sad.

"Babe are you okay" Kenji asked making Madison sniffle and wipe her eyes.

"Um yeah fine" Madison said before hiding the pictures.

Kenji didn't believe it but didn't went to Darius. Soon she heard running footsteps coming toward her.

"Hey Maddie you want to come with me to check out the Gallimimus" Darius asked Madison.

Madison looked at him and smiled and nodded. Soon they went on they're way.

"Wait you put my boyfriend Kenji in charge" Madison asked.

Darius nodded. Madison sighed.

"Good luck with that"Madison said.

Soon they found a rock to sit on and Madison enjoyed the Gallimimus herd going past them as Darius wrote stuff in his field guide. She noticed one stopped and looked at them.

"Darius look" Madison said.

Darius looked up to see one of the Gallimimus was looking at them. He smiled as it got closer. But the walkie talkie made a screech noise causing it to get scared and run away. Madison groaned.

"Captain Kenji to Dariusaurus and Angel" Kenji said in the walkie talkie.

"Go for Dariusaurus" Darius said.

"Are you sure that's how you want me to call you" Kenji asked.

"Yes the answer is still yes" Darius said.

"Don't wanna give anything away but I already did one thing and it was flawless" Kenji said.

"Very happy to hear that babe" Madison said into the walkie talkie.

"I will do you both proud" Kenji said.

"Kenji you actually have to do the stuff and not just talk about it in order to do us proud" Darius said.

It was silent for a second before Madison spoke up. "

"Kenji" She said.

"Right yes. Loud and clear. Talk tie is over 10-4" Kenji said hanging up.

Darius sighed.

"I get it he is your boyfriend but like how do you deal with him" Darius asked Madison.

"honestly I don't know"Madison said before they walked in the direction the herd of Gallimimus went.

As they were over they Madison picked up some grass and gave it to Darius.

"walk to her slowly and use this" Madison said to Darius.

They watched as the dinosaur came to them. The Gallimimus ate the grass in Darius hand."

"Good girl. You know you were my dad's favorite. Sorry I didn't make it here sooner. I've been a little busy" Darius said.

Madison smiled. Soon the radio static scared all three of them making the Gallimimus run away.