🍬SELCOUTH🍬

-UNFAMILIAR, RARE, STRANGE AND YET MARVELOUS-

"Huang Renjun"

Still staring at my wrist feeling puzzled, I cover it and end up using the voice in my brain to think about who it could be

-TIME SKIP TO MONDAY-

My mind voice: Huang Renjun? I like the name but why my wrist? why is this person's name there-

"...": Stop it!

Me: Brain... why are you answering my thoughts

"...": I am not your brain dumbass, how the hell are you talking to me!

Me: I could ask you the same damn question!

"...": Stop it! Let me think!

Me: I'm sorry, WHAT DO YOU WANT ME TO DO! YOU ARE LITERALLY TALKING TO ME! I WAS TRYING TO THINK TOO!

"...": Then stop thinking, also please stop listening to Not Mine by Day6, you have it in my mind and it is VERY DISTRACTING!

Me: Fine!

I look out of the car window confused and terrified, I try to distract myself. New surroundings yet an awfully familiar feeling of anticipation and worry grew inside me.

Realization hit when i looked out of the window at the sight of the new school, getting out promptly and grabbing my bag and Azumi's arm, linking we head to the office to get our schedules and locker keys.

Getting happy at the sight of the same classes but sad as our lockers are far apart. Which is okay i suppose.

Walking quickly towards my locker, I open it and place my books in while in my comfortable gear which was perfect for the first class, Dance

As i closed my locker door I felt someone turn me around and push me forcefully into the lockers, keeping me locked in place so I dont move or try to escape. I look up noticing his familiar face, trying to point out where I have seen him.

"...": What are you doing to my locker!

Me: One, it is MY locker, Two, what are YOU doing to me

"...": Can't you see you are clearly in my way-

He looks at my wrist and lets go grabbing my wrist

"...": Why is MY NAME written here

He is clearly pointing towards my wrist.

Thats when it clicked, Huang Renjun.....

THANK YOU FOR your_local_fan_girl1 FOR BEING AZUMI, I LOVE YOU AND HOPE YOU GUYS ARE ENJOYING THE BOOK SO FAR!!