🐬SWEVEN🐬

-A VISION SEEN IN SLEEP: A DREAM-

I don't want her to be my soulmate, she deserves better...

⋆。˚ ☁︎ ˚。⋆。 ⋆。˚ ☁︎ ˚。⋆。 ⋆。˚ ☁︎ ˚。⋆。 ⋆。

~~~Azumi POV~~~

Feeling my stomach churn I sprint towards the bathroom with Chaerin and Seolhyun behind me.

I immediately cough and throw up my blood which scared me to the point I was really shaky and curled into a ball.

*┈┈┈┈*┈┈┈┈*┈┈┈┈

~~~Chaerin's POV~~~

Upon seeing Azumi sick, I stand back letting Seolhyun comfort her as I sprint to the other bathroom.

Not noticing the others we all end up shaking and trying to calm down.

We all know it was impossible to change our thoughts but knowing it gets worse is harder.

*┈┈┈┈*┈┈┈┈*┈┈┈┈

~~~Hannah POV~~~

A little taken aback from the girls running off I continue watching The Beauty Inside until a killing pain go up my side.

Running after the girls I find Seolhyun and Azumi and I take my chance and also add to the blood.

*┈┈┈┈*┈┈┈┈*┈┈┈┈

~~~Seolhyun's POV~~~

Grabbing Hannah and Azumi and bringing them into a hug we all break down wanting this to be over.

*┈┈┈┈*┈┈┈┈*┈┈┈┈

~~~Renjun's POV~~~

Scared, I look up towards Chenle,  Jaemin, Donghyuck, Jisung and Mark who where feeling the same way.

We all just want to be with our girls and try to lighten the moods that are dark and gloomy.

We finally make it to Azumi and Seolhyun's shared home and run to the door.

Knocking continuously with no response we decide to check if the door is unlocked.

Shockingly it is, we dash upstairs which left the girls crying more.

Seeing them not able to move made me go pick up Seolhyun while we call the other members.

Johnny being with us we take the girls into our embraces feeling warm and happy again.

After releasing all the pain and blood we finally felt complete.

*┈┈┈┈*┈┈┈┈*┈┈┈┈

~~~Seolhyun's POV~~~

Feeling lifted and lightheaded I feel another racing pain go through my head.

I whispered towards Renjun;

Me: I feel dizzy love, can you set me in my bed?

Without hesitation he does just that but before even making it towards the room my head drops and my breathing stops, while in his arms.

*┈┈┈┈*┈┈┈┈*┈┈┈┈

~~~Renjun's POV~~~

Feeling her head hit my shoulder I feel an itch rising on my wrist.

Her name, its fading....

OOP- A THIRD CHAPTER?! OoOoOoO <3