♥️ATELOPHOBIA♥️

-THE FEAR OF IMPERFECTION. THE FEAR OF NEVER BEING GOOD ENOUGH-

Jisung gets out and the only thing I hear is my cry for help.

Feeling really scared and looking at the boy in my limp arms I hold him close as a calming mechanism. I feel movement from him so I carefully open my eyes, which then caused me to look directly into his dark brown eyes. Not breaking the stare he sat up, but as he did another loud gunshot was heard in the distance. All I wanted to do was cry. Hesitantly I grab onto Renjun's arm. Luckily he didn't mind.

Trying to distract my distraught self, I feel a little embarrassed since Renjun has now ended up falling asleep again. When can I go home.

After what felt like hours, I suddenly wake to the car moving at a calm speed. I looked around and found myself staring at the side profile of someone. His skin was silky and soft and his face was perfectly alligned.

I looked away as he felt someone staring. He looked around to land his eyes directly on me.

"...": You know, it's weird to stare right?

Me: Y-Yeah... sorry

"...": It's okay, I am Jeno, im supposing you are Renjun's girl?

Me: M-Me? His g-girl?

Jeno: Well yeah, you guys are soulmates right?

Me: Well.... I think so

Jeno nods and looks to Jisung again after asking where I live.

Looking out of the window I distract myself, not wanting to break down again and trying to bare with the pain. A while later I arrive to the familiar place that welcomes me with comfort. I feel a light tap on my shoulder and I jump, turning around quite fast, also scaring the boy who tapped me.

Me: Jesus! Sorry about that! I wasn't paying attention

Renjun: Hah, It's fine, just stay safe I guess

Me: okay, I'll try

I get up to leave but feel a hug from behind, turning around to face Jisung with a smile I hug back. I ran into an empty house. Dark, gloomy, no-one to be seen. I quickly message Azumi to see where she had gone, as I feel as though something is here.

Boba.. where are you

I am with Chenle, why?

Ah... okay, have fun

Are you okay?

Yeah... I'm fine,
make sure you are safe

I will! Sorry to go without notifying you! You left and didn't answer my calls

My phone was off

Ah, oki, did anything happen?

A lot.. it's traumatizing to talk about

Well.. If you need me give me a call okay?

Sure, have fun :)
Seen 20:10

Hating the feeling of loneliness. I rush to the kitchen looking for something to protect me with, I feel a light tickle at my leg, hesitiantly looking down I see a little cat purring. I bend down carefully and pet it, not knowing who it belonged to. Picking the kitten up I take it to my room. At least I am now not as alone as I thought.

TWO HOURS LATER

Seeing the cat asleep, I slowly get up to close the windows and doors. Finally going to get sleep, the cat is slowly walking towards me to pick it up again. Happily, I go take her. Yes, it's a her, I wonder where she came from.

-My mind-

Me: Jun-ah

Renjun: hmm?

Me: Did you see anyone leave a cat in my house?

Renjun: Yes and no

Me: The heck do you mean

Renjun: I left my cat for you to feel company

Me: She is adorable, what is her name?

Renjun: Her name is Jia

THANK YOU FOR READING ♡