💬AGLIOPHOBIA💬

-THE FEAR OF BEING HURT-

~~~Azumi's POV~~~

Having a little mini panic attack from being close to someone and a little claustrophobic in the dance room, I go to grab my water bottle but I feel someone grab me. Taking a glance, he traps me and takes my hand, in the process I see a slight tattoo engraved into his light skin, making me curious.

Chenle: Look! What is this?!

Me: I could say the same to you!

I point to his palm to see my name SHIYA AZUMI written and permanently placed onto his hand. Feeling careless, I lightly pushed him away but only had I known that was a bad idea. He slammed me into the wall and looked angered by my actions.

The pain escalating in my spine created a sort of numbness that no one should ever want to feel. Scared, I avert my eyes towards something to distract me.

Chenle: Tell me! WHY DO YOU HAVE MY NAME ON YOUR HAND!

Me: I- I also want to know that

~~~Seolhyun's POV~~~

Noticing Azumi and Chenle had left I felt something was off. Not thinking I ran outside to find you both to make sure everything was fine.

Finally seeing you both I decide to take you away from him.

Me: Yah! Zhong Chenle! What do you think you are doing with MY bestfriend?

Chenle: As if you care, she has my name on her hand!

Me: So what?! You probably have one too! I have one on my wrist! Leave her alone

Chenle: You are trying me b!tch, LEAVE!

I dangerously run towards Azumi, pushing Chenle and letting Azumi free from his tightened grip. Not noticing someone else staring I feel yanked out of the sight of Chenle and Renjun has shown up, pulling my sleeve, dragging me back to the room to practice with Azumu following nervously behind.

Harshly ripping my arm from his hold I grasp his wrist. As I done so i saw my name appear on his wrist and I watched, being mesmerised not wanting to take my eyes off of it, when all of a sudden i seen a tattoo reading NCT DREAM

I slowly backed away and started to practice on my own.

AN HOUR LATER

Everyone has settled and are now ready to finish this damned project. Azumi and Chenle where up first and they had got into postitions to dance.

Me being me I hyped them up when they danced, they where so in sync and so smooth with their dance that even I was shocked.

Feeling distraught and unwell as I have slightly overworked myself, being called next wasn't the best idea but i gave it my all with Renjun.

I wanted something energetic but he wanted something more dangerous or sexy. All in all this was our desicion and all I could hear was ringing, not standing upright I fall unconscious hitting the floor.