♠️SAUDADE♠️

-THE LOVE THAT REMAINS A DESIRE TO BE NEAR SOMEONE OR SOMETHING DISTANT-

Renjun: Seolhyun....

⋆。˚ ☁︎ ˚。⋆。 ⋆。˚ ☁︎ ˚。⋆。 ⋆。˚ ☁︎ ˚。⋆。 ⋆。

Jisung was in shock and spun around too fast with his gun and ended up knocking the guy out.

We placed him in the van while we talked outside.

Donghyuck: So.. you mean to tell me that this is the place she got kidnapped?

Me: Yes! Trust me it is, she was in the building infront of us tied to a chair remember?

Tearing up while thinking about her and the traumatizing experience they all crowd around for a group hug.

Even Chenle started tearing up and that is very rare for him. Bending over feeling a sharp excruciating pain in my body.

Grabbing onto Jaemin's arm, I tell him to read out the soulmate guidelines and information, feeling like I am in big trouble.

Jaemin: Uh.. they can feel when you get hurt, they know your thoughts, can heal you when you hug them or kiss them, being apart from them for a certain amount of time can bring pain and soreness to your body, they can hear the music you listen to-

Me: wait... what did you say?

Jaemin: they can hear the music you listen to?

Me: no, before that

Jaemin: being apart from them for a certain amount of time can bring pain and soreness to your body?

Me: oh sh!t.... details on that

Jaemin: uhm.. okay so, being apart from them can lead to a certain pain that can cause you to throw up bloo-

Feeling dizzy I hunch over being sick but all the came out was my red blood making me end up on the floor.

Overthinking and knowing she was also going through this I make them drive towards her home.

I don't want her to be my soulmate, she deserves better...

WHOOP NEW CHAPTER