💛YUPUTKA💛

-THE PHANTOM SENSATION OF SOMETHING CRAWLING ON YOUR SKIN-

Nothing and nowhere to be seen

Waking up to a cold atmosphere, I look around but my eyes catch someone in the distance. Staring cautiously I advert my gaze and focus on my thoughts.

-My Mind-

Me: Yah! Whoever you are, can you listen for a second?

"...": I mean, sure, i guess

Me: I just got.... kidnapped and I am kinda scared- AH!

"...": What?! What happened?

Me: a k-knife... they have a knife...

"...": describe this place

Me: Dark, surrounded by trees, distanced off, No cars, people staring at me

"...": I'll find a way, I can't let this happen to you!

Me: I don't even know you-

"...": Trust me princess, it will be all over soon

Me: w-wait... what do you mean..

I wait for a response yet I never did get one. Closing my eyes not wanting to be here. Suddenly a cold feeling is brushing up my leg, still being feared of my past I don't want to open them. Hearing nothing but metal scraping against the wall, I end up just feeling like this is it. My life at 18 is over.

A WHILE LATER

Deeply bruised and in excruciating pain, I can barely breathe, since my athsma is high and on the brink of having a heart attack. Internally screaming, I wish for someone to bust the door down and save me from this chaos.

Around an hour later and I am left tied to a chair not able to move an inch. I hear questionable sounds near the broken window, hoping for someone's help. I scream as loud as I can, deafening myself in the process. I see a group of 6 or 7 people come in the beaten down door, and I start to cry and look down.

Feeling the ropes loosen and the light beginning to dim, I try to stand yet my body fell. Thank goodness someone caught me, I see the face of Renjun and for the first time I am actually thankful he is here. He held me lightly and lifted me quite hastily.

Holding him gently he brings me to the car and sets me down. Barely alive I look at him.

Me: H-How did you f-fin-d me

-In my mind-

Renjun: Because I am right here, in your little mind

Me: wait! thats you?! I have never felt so relieved

Renjun: Just stay here okay? dont move

Me: Got it

He left like a cloud of smoke. I slightly sit up, bleeding but not caring about pain I see my eyes landing on someone. He looks so sweet and yet tall. He looks so soft and babylike yet dangerous and has an erotic persona.

Pain growing in my abdomen and bruised all over I end up talking to Renjun again.

Me: Renjun.... I'm in a lot of pain....I can't deal with it... I'm scared

Renjun: Don't be scared, I know you are in pain and heard gunshots from Jisung and Jeno but I am coming to you.

Me: okay, thank you...

Renjun: Please don't get hurt again, I can feel the pain too

Me: That's possible?

Renjun: Shockingly yeah, the world of soulmates am i right?

Me: s-soulmates?? Renjun!

Having no response I sigh and end up passing out from blood loss.

~~~ Renjun's POV ~~~

I wasn't supposed to tell her about the soulmates thing. I really am a dumbass. I rush towards the car and look around frantically looking for the supplies we brought for her.

Gently caring for her and bandaging her, I gently grab her hand.

Me: I'm sorry you have to through this... it is all my fault

I had then ended up falling alseep while holding her hand carefully.

~~~ Seolhyun's POV ~~~

I suddenly felt a grip on my hand, but it was light and gentle. I see Renjun and I rub my thumb on his hand and whisper a "thank you" to him looking around to find someone staring at me intensily.

Me: Hi?

"...": Don't mind me, Jisung's my name being a baby is my game

Me: Cuteee, heh, eventhough you are pretty talented with the gun

Jisung: Talented? You think?

Me: of course! you looked awesome

I smile gently and he replies with his smile. It is so cute. He is more than likely the youngest here.

Feeling rustling and another gunshot I automatically pull Renjun towards me closing the car door and protecting him.

Jisung gets out and the only thing I hear is my cry for help.