🍊THANTOPHOBIA🍊

-THE PHOBIA OF LOSING SOMEONE YOU LOVE-

Opening it as calmly as I could I see the two people I seen in years.

。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。

~~~ Azumi's POV ~~~

Being in the company of Chenle and his friends, I decide to pester him to gain his attention. Feeling hopeless I decide to go grab my phone from the kitchen table. Seeing so many missed calls and
messages from an unknown number I decide to investigate.

Noticing the familiar nicknames they called me, I knew exactly who it was. Feeling insecure I plan to meet him since we ended on okay terms and it would be great. Looking at the time I run to get ready, leaving promptly not saying bye to anyone.

Having a bad feeling in my gut I continue walking, knowing there is something bad about this. Reaching the destination we planned to meet he waved me over and I sat down infront of him.

Not noticing him shuffling closer I order a drink to pass the time. Now seeing the little gap left between us I shuffle further back, not wanting involved with his life. Awkwardness arising I get up and sit on the opposite side.

Reminding myself to text Chenle, my ex took my phone, checking who I was texting. He got really angry at me and threw my phone on the floor, he pulled me towards him and his strong grip wouldn't let me move.

~~~ Chenle's POV ~~~

Remembering about Azumi I frantically look around the house, finding she isn't here.

Zuzu, Sugar, where did you go?
Seen 15:30

Azu! Tell me!
Seen 15:32

Feeling a horrible feeling build up I look at her locations which, coincidentally had been left on. Darting towards the place that showed up I see something I had never wanted to see.

Was she cheating on me?

HEHEHEH DRAMAAAAA