💚DRAPETOMANIA💚

-AN OVERWHELMING URGE TO RUN AWAY-

Slowly awakening, I jolt up to see Azumi worried deeply. I smile lightly and call her over, hugging her like a teddy bear. As I let go, Azumi and I are the only ones in the room, so we promptly ask a question.

Me and Azumi: They have tattoos-

Me: Wait! You noticed too?!

Azumi: Yes! It was something with NCT... Oh sh!t

Me: What?! Whats wrong??

Azumi: Doesn't it sound so familiar to you!

Me: No, not that I recall of, why?

Azumi: Them what about, Neo Culture Technology, ring any bells?

Me: I- no- they can't be-

With tears building up i decide to leave the school building, not wanting my past to come back. The want to run has gained my attention and I crouch down, emotions high, letting my tears free.

It was the end of school anyways so I frantically ran home in hope of Azumi not being there before me. Not expecting anyone, I run inside clashing against a person. Slowly raising my tear stained face he lifts me up and takes me to the living room with a blanket.

Me: W-why have y-you come here K-Kun

Kun: I thought you would appreciate me being here again, guess not

Me: Don't tell me you brought Lucas or Yangyang too-

Kun: No.. don't worry, they are home safe

I nod, regardless of what I am thinking. Thinking hard I end up falling asleep on Kun's shoulder.

~~~Azumi's POV~~~

I feel so sorry for her. I wonder if she is home. Feeling the overwhelming feeling build up I made it home. Walking in on a stanger in the house. I screamed and went to Seolhyun, shaking her lightly.

Feeling a sudden grasp on my wrist I holt. He speaks.

Kun: Let her sleep, I am Kun, I am sure she has mentioned me before no?

I shake my head in curiousity.

Kun: I am her cousin, so don't mind me, I will be leaving again now anyways.

Suddenly the sound of my phone had knocked me off of my trail of thought. Reaching into my bag I hastly answer this no ID call in suspense of who it could be.

I heard his voice, the voice I didn't want to hear.

Me: Where did you even get my number?

Chenle: You don't need to know

Me: Okay then, if it isn't important then I am hanging up, I have no business with you

Chenle: Don't! I mean... I found out what the names mean...

THANK YOU FOR READING!