💥ALEXITHYMIA💥

-THE INABILITY TO EXPRESS YOUR FEELINGS-

After mumbling I finally find him.... Lee Taeyong

。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。

Feeling frozen seeing him after years, I go over to him to take a closer look. Taeyong looks at me with anger filled eyes. Knowing how to calm him I sit infront of the frustrated boy and put my hands through his hair and patting his back. The others are shocked to see Taeyong so calm and not furious all the time. Hearing his soft and muffled cries I feel tears filling up too. Finally seeing him after all those years of being seperated.

Me: Yong-ah... You remember me right?

Taeyong: Y-Yes.... I missed you so much, seeing you again has just brought an overwhelming feeling

Me: Of course it did, but you're my brother, I know how you are

Taeyong: No, you don't anymore but I'm happy to see you happy, please leave

Me: Taeyong.... why are you acting like this

Taeyong: Like what Seolhyun! You have been missing for most of my life and now you decide to appear!

Me: My foster parents had sent me all over the place to study, I was stuck travelling all the
f!cking time!

Taeyong: I-

Me: If leaving is what you want then your wish is my command

I get up and run out of the room, and the house. At 12am with no idea to get home, just going where my feel would take me wanting to leave and cry rivers. Finding myself in an abandoned alley way, I let out all of my emotions.

After around 30 minutes my phone vibrates. Without question I look at the message.

Where are you?
Seen 12:32am

WHERE THE F!CK ARE YOU
Seen 12:33am

YOU HAVE TO BE JOKING, LOVE. REALLY, WHERE ARE YOU?

                            I don't know...

I FOLLOWED YOU BUT I LOST YOU

                  Why did you follow me

I had to, JUST TELL ME WHERE YOU ARE!
Delivered 12:37am

Turning off my phone I curl up into a ball in the corner just wanting to be alone. After meeting him after how he left she was frightened. His tone, face, childhood and family was all so different after we separated. Lightly clothed in a cold autumn night just makes me miss home, yet I didn't want to be alone. Feeling a little bit of guilt I leave a message

-My mind-

Me: I am in an alley near the shop down from my home

Shaking and shivering from the cold, I have a little trouble breathing not wanting to move. My whole body aching and numb all over, I try to stand. Holding onto the wall, since I got no reply and feel as though I will be almost gone by tomorrow.

Slowly trying to fix my bandages over some other open wounds from yesterday, I find myself back outside the mansion. Shaking off the feeling of fear I decide to go on in, just wanting Renjun to hug.

Shockingly, Jaemin let me in again and Jia ran to me, letting me lift her. While walking towards the main room, I holt at seeing Chenle and Azumi. Looking at them being happy, I smile, suddenly tearing away my gaze leaving them alone.

Leaving to find the person I came back to find I end up lost in this same hallway and it feels neverending. No names on doors, and continuous paths and turns. Stopping and going to the nearest room, lightly knocking, hoping for a reply.

Seeing the familiar face of Jeno I sigh, feeling relieved. He looks at me with question.

Jeno: Are you okay little miss?

Me: L-little- I get it i'm short, but no i'm not okay, do you know where Renjun's room is? or if he is here at all?

Jeno: Ahhhh, he was looking for you earlier, ill take you to him, follow me

Silently following him with Jia, he suddenly stops which makes my head clash into his back making him turn around.

Me: Why did you stop?

Jeno: His room is to your right

He left to go find someone i'm guessing since he didn't go back to his room. Nervously coughing I knock gently on his door, waiting for an answer. After five minutes of not getting a reply I try to use my telepathic voice.

Me: Jun-ah, Are you in your room?

Me: Jun! Renjun! Hello?!

Letting Jia run about on the ground I feel a kick to my side yet no one was around. Falling to the floor, getting slightly concerned and feeling dizzy I push myself to get up to see someone behind the door, opening it slowly.

Jia ran off to Jaemin and all I could hear was a body hitting the floor.

THIS IS A LONGER CHAPTER HEHE 👀♥️