♥️LETHOLOGICA♥️

-WHEN YOU THINK OF SOMETHING BUT THE WORD FOR IT ESCAPES YOU-

Thats when it clicked, Huang Renjun.....I suddenly felt someone dragging me away. I look towards the male and send him a questionable look.

"...": Im Chenle, be careful around him please

I look back toward Renjun and look again at Chenle and nod.

~~~~Azumi's POV~~~~

I hear students walking quickly towards the drama, seeing Seolhyun getting thrown back into the lockers and her tone. I don't want this back again, repetition isnt what i want.

I see a male taking her away from this so I speed-walk over to grab Seolhyun.

I grab Seolhyuns hand.... or so I thought.

Me: What did he do to you?!

"...": ...

Me: Why aren't you answering me-

I take a brief look at the person's hand im holding, jolting away and bowing towards this male.

I run back and take Seolhyun's arm and we continue towards someone to help us find our class.

~~~~ Seolhyun's POV ~~~~

With slight shock, i feel someone else taking me somewhere but this time it was Azumi. Thankfully.

We walked down past the bustling corridors and straight into someone.

Me: Sorry!

"...": No, No, don't be sorry, it's okay

Me: Thank you then. Do you know where the dance rooms are?

"...": Yeah, keep going further down this corridor and there should be a sign that says Dance on it.

Me: Ahhh, i see, thank you! I am Seolhyun and this is Azumi. We are new here

"...": Nice to meet you, I am Sunoo and this is Niki

Me: Awesome!

Niki: Do you want to eat with us and our friends at lunch?

Me: Sure-

The alarm bells go off signalling everyone that class is about to start.

Me: Well we have to go, see you guys at lunch then

Sunoo: Yeah! Byeeeee

We bow and leave towards the the dance halls, this is going to be a long day