💕CAFUNÉ💕

-RUNNING YOUR FINGERS THROUGH THE HAIR OF SOMEONE YOU LOVE-

~~~Azumi's POV~~~

Feeling happy inside at the sight of Chenle, my heart races making me think he can hear it. His orange hair slightly over his face, making me want to continue to stare.

Finally taking my eyes off of him, I look discreetly out of the window coughing to hide my flushed cheeks hoping he wouldn't notice. Feeling the car park and the school building infront of me, I grab my bag and get out hearing others run towards Chenle. I have to keep thinking it will be okay since he is my soulmate, he can't break that right? WRONG He took it a step too far.

Grabbing a random girls hand, he gets dragged past me. Not letting him go away I take his arm, making sure the girl infront stops. She stares in anger while Chenle stands up straight making the girl let go. He walks beside me, with his arm gently wrapped around my tiny waist. Making the girl run off he turns to me.

Chenle: Did you just do that?

Me: w-what?

Chenle: Ah! you are jealous I see

He chuckles while I am flushed in pink looking down at my feet. Walking towards our class we decide to sit together since there was a spare seat beside him anyways.

Around an hour of instructions and still more to listen to, I turn to see Chenle asleep with his head resting uncomfortably on the desk. Feeling the urge to touch his hair, I decide to lock my fingers lightly into his hair. Massaging lightly and shocked at how fluffy it is. After a while he is still asleep yet his head is now on my shoulder so his neck doesn't get hurt. Wanting to let him sleep, we had practicals to do.

Looking at Chenle at attempting to wake him from a deep slumber, tickling him was the only thing that wanted to work on him. He took my hand, placing it on his hair moving it slowly. Making me warm I see his daring eyes persuading me. Curious as to how he felt me massaging his hair earlier I give in, making his beautiful smile appear which led to mine starting to show also.

~~~Seolhyun's POV~~~

Sitting next to the lonesome boy I find my eyes tracing him making sure he is okay. Seeing him turn that fast to face me suddenly caused my body to jump.

Fixating my eyes upon him, I see him backing away from me, wanting to leave. Leaving him a note I had wrote and some food I cooked I left and went back to Huijin, focusing on the lesson.

Huijin and I had the funniest chats over the tiniest things. Like we randomly drew a coloured dot in the middle of the canvas and made up so much stories on how our lives could be and dreams we want to achieve.

Asking for her number or Kakao ID I smike adding her to my contacts, making sure to save her as 'Baby Chick🐣'. NO! I know what you are thinking. Don't worry, I have Jisung saved as 'BIG HEAD KING✨'. Texting her as fast as possible to make sure she saves me I felt something.... or someone crash into my back causing my body to fly fowards.

Feeling a hand clasp onto my waist I slowly open my eyes. Maybe opening them was a bad idea.

HEHE DONE!! AND THANKS TO orange_nimong23 FOR BEING HUIJIN ♡