💣APROSEXIA💣

-INABILITY TO PAY ATTENTION; INDIFFERENCE TO EVERYTHING-

Deciding on a final thought I lock the door.

。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。

Rinsing my face getting rid of the terrible thoughts, I calmly unlock the door to get ready for bed. Going downstairs to get a small snack before forgetting. Grabbing pretzels that Azumi had left out I eat away at them. Finishing a gigantic pretzel I leave the rest back in the press for Azumi in the morning.

THE NEXT DAY

Hearing Azumi shouting I arise not wanting to be involved going straight to the bathroom to change to my clothes. Today me and Azumi have seperate classes amd I am sure she has left as the shouting has passed. I hesitantly go downstairs but I see a note left on the fridge. It reads:

Seola,

Chenle picked me up as we have the same classes, get to school safe and be careful, don't do something you aren't supposed to

-Boba

The note made me smile a little. Trying to put positive energy out I listen to music that makes me feel a little less petrified about going into class. I don't even know who will be there, as if I know anyone anyways.

Wearing an oversized hoodie, I put my hood up walking into the front gates not wanting to be disturbed. I feel an arm drape over my shoulder, promptly looking to the owner I see Ten.

Ten: Hi Hi

Me: Hello, why are you clinging to me?

Ten: Because I know you have art!

Me: You are in my class aren't you-

Ten: You make that sound like a bad thing

Me: No, no.  I'm sorry, lets go come on

Ten agrees and we walk into school. Ten being quite popular from things I heard, I feel so many people staring at me but I just let them. I get it, you all hate me, I hate me too. Hugging Ten and going to my locker grabbing my art stuff and heading to the room which I found yesterday coincidentally. Sitting beside someone I didn't know I feel calm. Looking beside me I see a beautiful girl and I smile at her, bowing respectively.

Me: Hi! I am Seolhyun, nice to meet you

"...": I am Huijin, nice to meet you finally

Me: finally?

Huijin: Eventhough today is your second day you have been talked about a lot

Me: ahhh I see

Feeling a certain stare pierce into the back of my head I turn around. My eyes lay on his beautiful brown eyes and perfect face. Did i just say perfect? Locking our eyes not wanting to break it. He turns around not wanting to be distracted. Suddenly my body decided to stand up, walking towards the boy who sat alone.

ANOTHER ONEEEE ^_^ ♡