🌺METANOIA🌺

-THE JOURNEY OF CHANGING ONE'S MIND, HEART, SELF OR WAY OF LIFE-

Me: shhh... It's going to be okay love.

。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。

Listening to his stories, hugging his waist and resting my head on his shoulder. I could listen to his voice for days and not get tired, it was so soothing. Crying and sharing his pain and making sure he was comfortable, he smiles sadly finishing his story.

Cupping his face, wiping his tears he stares deeply into my eyes asking for something from me. His eyes make me stare more to figure out his thoughts. Not really knowing I sigh.

Renjun: I- I wanted to ask- ah nevermind

Me: No, go on, I am listening

Renjun: How did you do that-

Me: Do what?

Renjun: Calm me down so easily

I smile with joy and lay my head back on his shoulder.

Me: It's magic babe

Renjun lifts me onto his lap, holding me into his chest. Feeling my heart race rapidly, I look up at him admiring his perfect face. Not knowing what to do I feel a little sneaky. Me being me I sit up and kiss his cheek, getting up as fast as I could and sprinting away. Not being able to outbeat him, he wraps his arms around me, making me feel safe and protected.

Ending up enjoying each other's company, he ended up letting me stay in the mansion for the night since we had tomorrow free. Curiousity filling me on what tomorrow had planned I end up going into Renjun's room amd stealing an oversized hoodie with my shorts I had spare of in my bag.

His hoodie drowns me, making me look even tinier than normal. Slowly walking out of the bathroom I hear a sudden scream. Jumping and slamming the door shut again to regain a normal heartbeat, I hear light knocks on the door.

Opening it as calmly as I could I see the two people I seen in years.

ANOTHER CHAPTER, AND MORE LOVE STUFF HEHEHEH orange_nimong23 REQUESTEDDD