🌸LEAL🌸

-FAITHFUL AND LOYAL-

Was she cheating on me?

⋆。˚ ☁︎ ˚。⋆。 ⋆。˚ ☁︎ ˚。⋆。 ⋆。˚ ☁︎ ˚。⋆。

~~~Azumi's POV~~~

Feeling something was off, I got up and pushed him. No matter how scared I was inside. I just needed to leave, Luckily I see Chenle walk right through the doors of the Café.

Sighing with relief I ran towards him, only to be met with his eyes filled with fury and rage.

Looking to where he was looking I run back quickly grabbing my phone while he was distracted. Darting back towards Chenle, slightly seeing him reach for my wrist.

Letting him calm down and looking towards the psychotic and weird ex of mine I dragged Chenle out with my shaky hands.

Reaching a park with a bench not far from the café, Chenle sits pulling me on top of his lap wrapping his arms around my torso.

Chenle: Who the f!ck was he! Are you cheating-

Before letting him finish I just blurted everything out. Leaving him speechless.

Me: No! No, never! He used me in the past and to see him again makes my blood boil, he was my ex. Please calm down prince and never think that I would cheat, for god sake I am YOUR soulmate and I wouldn't change it for anything.

Seeing Chenle's face calm yet flustered at the the nickname I gave him he snuggled into me. Returning the slight cuddle I felt my head rest against his, smiling like an idiot.

*┈┈┈┈*┈┈┈┈*┈┈┈┈

~~~Seolhyun's POV~~~

Seeing the two boys I step out of the bathroom ready to hit them.

Me: Yah! Lucas! Yangyang! Get your butts here!

I say it in a playful tone, them running away from me. Starting to chase them I clash against a body.

Me: Sorry-

He looks down at me and walks off. Leaving me on the floor watching him walk away.

A few minutes later I feel my body being lifted off of the ground. Recognising his smell I wrap my legs around him, putting my head in the crook of his neck feeling my body head into a state of euphoria.

Feeling my head lighten I grasp Renjun's arm, a little stronger than I expected.

Renjun reaches towards my hair, massaging and messing with it then bringing me into an embrace also known as one of my calming methods.

Feeling his warmth radiate onto my ice cold body I drifted into a slumber followed by Renjun doing the same, making me feel protected as if the world was just a dream.

A little update heheheh