🎶ANAGAPESIS🎶

-NO LONGER FEELING ANY AFFECTION FOR SOMEONE YPU ONCE LOVED-

Renjun: Her name is Jia

。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。

jia... Jia.... JIA?!

Startled at the name I look at the kitten, petting her then getting up to leave. Not forgetting my music, I put on my coat amd slippers. Feeling a little scared I go back to take Jia with me. She happily ran to my arms, holding her close to me.

Walking to the store to collect something for Jia, I see someome that I least expected. Turning around promptly, hoping to not get noticed, I leave and run. Ending up somewhere far, not expecting to find anyone familar.

Thinking I am safe I sit on a bench with Jia cuddled into me. Seconds later, I hear her purr aggressively at someone. Looking at the exact direction she is, I find his eyes already fixated on me. Feeling the tears slowly rise, he walks closer. Meeting him again made me realize how my feelings had completely disappeared.

Sitting beside me and trying to pet Jia, I pull her away from him. Not trusting him I get up to leave. Feeling a tug on my jacket, well... it's mine now. I rip my jacket from his grip.

Me: What are you doing here....

"...": I heard my girlfriend was in Korea, I had to go see you

Me: As if I am your girlfriend Mingyu, I am your ex, you don't own me, now if you don't mind I am going to my boyfriend

Mingyu: You? have a boyfriend?

I happily show him my wrist with my soulmates name on it. Taking his shocked reaction into account, I try to contact Renjun to come collect me as it's uncomfortable being with him.

Me: Renjun

Me: JUN

Me: HUANG RENJUN!

Renjun: WHAT DO YOU WANT!

Me: I was gonna ask for you to collect me BUT IT SEEMS YOU DON'T CARE!

Renjun: WHERE THE F!CK ARE YOU THEN!

Me: uhm... xxx is the street name, I was running away from someone and then he followed me here

Renjun: How in the world did you end up near me?

Me: wait.... WHERE ABOUTS ARE YOU I'M SCARED

Renjun: You see the gates, the huge ones right?

Me: Yeah... yeah I do

Renjun: stand infront of them

Upom hearing this, I take my wrist from Mingyu's grip and hold onto Jia, dashing towards the gates with Mingyu running behind me. Feeling a familar presence, Jisung leaves the gates and grabs Mingyu.

Jisung: Don't you DARE touch her! Who the f!ck do you think you are, going around following our girl?

Mingyu: You see, I am her boyfriend

Jisung: No, no you aren't, she is Renjun's, you wish she was yours

Hearing Jisung curse and say the words "our girl" made me feel somewhat special. Seeing the gates open I run in.

Me: Jisungie! Be careful!

Jisung: I got it!

Seeing a huge mansion infront of me, I feel imtimidated and look at Jia. She wants to be on the ground so I let her, she automatically runs towards someone. Someone who I've heard is Jaemin I think. I smile and he invites me in. Bowing amd thanking him, I do. Upon seeing Renjun I run towards him and hugging him letting out my cries.

Confused and uncomfortable he returns the hug, making me feel safe. Hearing his voice settled me, made me heal somehow. As he touched my side where my wound was I felt pain but then it disappeared. I took his hand, moving it to check my cut, realizing it has completely healed. Renjun being as shocked and startled as I am, we both lock eyes, mine being red and puffy.

He wipes away the tears and pats my head.

Renjun: I see you brought Jia with you

Me: Yeah.... she has the same name as someone I used to know

Renjun: I also knew a Jia, she was amazing to us

Me: Was she called Lee Jia?

Everyone in the room stopping upon hearing the name, I bear a small voice behind me.

"...": Lee Seolhyun...... is that you?

Eyes widening at the voice I hadn't heard in years, I dart towards the voice.

Me: Y-Yah..... where are you....

After mumbling I finally find him.... Lee Taeyong

HAPPY READING ♡