🧩LATIBULE🧩

-A HIDING PLACE; A PLACE OF SAFETY AND COMFORT-

Jia ran off to Jaemin and all I could hear was a body hitting the floor.

。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。

Terrified and trembling I run in. Seeing Renjun laying unconscious on the floor made me kneel beside him. Holding his hand and noticing his birth mark I lift him onto his bed and stay beside him, wanting to call someome but not having enough strength or force to. Hearing light taps on the floor Jia runs and lays ontop of Renjun. I lift her off and onto the covers beside him re-grabbing his hand, not wanting to believe this is happening.

Having a little strength I lock our hands together and hope for him to wake up. Leaning over him and checking his temperature a tear lands directly onto his cheek. Rubbing my thumb over my engraved name, then letting go of him to go get someone. As I get up I feel a hand latching onto my wrist.

Turning to see him awake I feel relieved and due to all of the emotions my tears start cascading down my face. He pulled me towards him and we ended up staying like that in each others embrace, not wanting to let go.

~~~ Renjun POV ~~~

Upon hearing her muffled cry, I push her away realizing I let my guard down. Feeling heartbroken to see her cry I just ran towards the door, leaving her alone. Regretting it already but not going back I lock myself in the bathroom trying to rinse my face.

Trying to forget everything I walk straight past Seolhyun and towards Yuta, wanting to distance myself not wanting to bring her into my mess.

~~~ Seolhyun's POV ~~~

Continuously crying and hugging my knees I call a taxi wanting home more than anything. Seeing the notification pop up I dart out with Azumi following me, getting in the taxi too. Feeling a presence I latch onto them smelling a familiar scent making me cry more into her.

I feel broken, these days are tough and I feel like I am getting nowhere, I guess Azumi can be with Chenle, they suit each other, I want to sink deep into my bed. Deep enough to trap me.

When we get home I immediately rush to the nearest bathroom.

-My thoughts-

"You should try killing yourself"

"The world doesn't need you"

"Pathetic loser"

Deciding on a final thought I lock the door.

ANOTHER CHAPTERRRR