Hospital Visits

The day after the attack, I woke up in a hospital bed.

I sit up and look around the room tiredly. The room was small, since it was for one person only, me. On the nightstand next to my bed was a small box of chocolates with a sticky note on it. Picking up the box, I read the note.

'These are for you, Kid. Get better so we can talk once you get home. -X'

Wow, he actually came? Normally he'll wait to talk to me at home. Nice of him to bring me chocolates, though.

I open the box and pop one into my mouth as a nurse walks into the room.

"Good morning, Dear. How are you feeling today?" she asks.

"Tired, honestly, but I don't feel much pain."

"That's to be expected. Recovery Girl showed up early this morning to treat you and a couple of the other more severely injured students from UA."

I nod my head in response and hear voices coming from the hall.

"Also, a few of your friends are here to visit you," she smiles at me and walks out of the room, ushering the others to come in.

Friends?

Most everyone from class 1-A crowds into my rooms to greet me.

"Emi! How are you feeling?" Kirishima asks concerned.

"You were pretty beaten up," Shoji says.

Todoroki places a hand on my shoulder, "thank you for saving us."

A little shocked they all came to see me, I just stare at them in awe.

They all came to see... me?

"Maybe we should give her a little space," offers Denki.

"No, no... sorry," I shake my head, snapping myself out of my dazed state.

"Please... stay," I smile at all of them warmly.

A few of the boys blush, and the girls take that time to make their way to the front of the group.

"We brought you some snacks," beams Uraraka.

She hands me a small bag, and I look in it to see some chips, fruit, and tea.

"Thanks, you guys," I say as I fight back the tears building up in my eyes.

Setting the chocolates and snacks on my nightstand, I hear another person enter the room and turn to see who it is.

"Good morning, everyone," says Mr. Aizawa.

The others shuffle and make a path for him to walk to my side.

"I'm really sorry to put this on you right when you wake up, but the authorities want to know everything you remember from the attack last night," he says.

My heart drops at the word authorities. I may not be wanted, but I worked as a vigilante with Xander not to long ago. We kept our identities hidden but the authorities still make me a bit nervous.

"O-ok," I say shakily.

"Is that really necessary?" Todoroki interrupts.

Todoroki POV

Everyone who wasn't admitted into the hospital last night came this morning to check on our injured classmates. Midoriya, Yaoyorozu, Jiro, and Hagakure are still unconscious, but the doctors told us that Emi was awake. Since she was the only student admitted who was awake when she arrived at the hospital, that was no shock.