Rescue OP

"So that's their hideout? Not a bad one, I guess," Kirishima mentions.

"I don't like this. None of us are good at sneaking around. We need Hagakure or Jiro here. If I think things are gonna be the least bit dangerous, we're done," Iida explains.

"So, what can we do with what's in front of us? Let me see here..." Midoriya starts mumbling to himself.

"Hey, I might not be able to turn invisible, but I'm damn good at stealth ops. Like a ninja," I laugh.

"What do you mean? Hey, Emi, wait!" Todoroki exclaims.

Crouch walking towards the building, I carefully watch each window as I approach the gate. One of the two buildings beside the hideout seems abandoned, so I climb the cement wall surrounding the property and walk to the side. Still on the wall, I jump and grab the railing of a balcony on the second floor and hoist myself on top of the railing. Each level above has a balcony directly above my head.

Perfect. Apartment buildings like this are simple to climb.

Silently jumping and climbing onto each railing of each balcony, I quickly make it to the roof. This roof has a waist-high cement wall around the border, so it's easy to duck behind and hide. Peaking over, I check the hideout again but see no movement.

Looks like I'm clear.

Standing up, I wave at my classmates and smile.

Iida POV

"What the..." I say shocked.

"She moves so quickly and gracefully. How does she do that?" Midoriya gawks.

We see the top of her black hair peek from atop the building. She stands up shortly after and waves.

She's insane...

Kirishima whistles, "now that's stealth. I couldn't hear anything, almost like she was a ghost."

"I guess she wants us to use those hand signals she showed while we walked here," Todoroki mentions.

"Right. What were they again?" Momo asks.

I answer, "I believe there were five in total. 'Danger or enemies' is a fist, 'stop' is a raised hand, 'safe' is with your thumb and pinkie extended, 'come' is an index finger raised, and 'go back' is just the thumb raised."

Demonstrating each signal as I describe them, my mind starts to travel.

I don't understand her at all. How is she so calm, and why does she know exactly what to do? It almost seems routine for her. I can't be the only one sensing something off or wrong with her, right?

"Seems like she's saying 'safe' then," Midoriya points out.

Turning to look back up at the building, her arm is extended, showing her hand with only her thumb and pinky extended outwards.

"Let's go around the back," Midoriya points to the small gap in between the cement gates surrounding the buildings.

Emi POV

While keeping my eyes on the hideout, looking for any movement, I give the 'safe' signal so the others can move to a better location.

The group runs into the gap between the gates of this building and the hideout. Shuffling through the small gap, they stop in front of a window, still hidden behind the wall. Kirishima takes out some binoculars and climbs on top of Iida's shoulders while Midoriya gets on Todoroki's.

Guess they're starting to scout the building. Damn, it's really dark. Luckily I'm used to scoping out darker areas so I can manage. I hope the others brought night-vision goggles or something.