Incognito

Oops, had to take a bathroom break. Hope they didn't leave yet.

Casually strolling out of the hospital, I spot Iida, Midoriya, Todoroki, Kirishima, and Momo talking a few meters in front of me.

"I trust in Todoroki's judgment, but..." Momo says, "still. Things could always go wrong."

"And that's exactly why I'm coming too," I interrupt her, pointing my thumb to my chest.

"Emi?!" they all say in unison as they whip their heads around to see me.

Kirishima smiles as I walk up to the group, "glad you could make it."

"You told her?" Todoroki says angrily.

"Actually, I found out myself," I answer proudly, "and don't even try to change my mind, because I'm set on going with or without you guys."

"I'll be joining you as well," Momo says beside me.

"You can't be serious!" Iida worriedly exclaims.

"You're the best," Kirishima smiles.

Midoriya chimes in, "I know I'm hurt. But if I can still move at all, then I can't just sit still. I have to reach out and do something. Cause, all I can think about is saving him."

"We'll never agree," Iida starts, "so I'm going to come with you,"

My classmates gasp at his decision and stare at him shocked.

"Well! Let's get this show on the road then," I break the silence, taking the lead to the train station.

"Right, let's go you guys," Kirishima says, walking next to me.

Everyone else begins to follow us and I could tell they are all determined and serious. I, on the other hand, am feeling pretty good and excited.

I've always liked going on missions so I'm pretty excited to get back in the field again, but seriously... this tense vibe is making me want to laugh so bad. I'm so used to Xander's sarcastic personality during missions that I developed a habit of wanting to joke and laugh during serious situations.

"I have some concerns, Iida," Momo points out, "what exactly is your justification for changing your mind and joining us?"

The others stop walking, wanting to listen to his response.

"To be clear, I'm coming because I don't condone your behavior. It's as simple as that. If there's even a hint that physical combat might break out, I'll make you retreat immediately. So in other words... I'm your watchman!" Iida explains, pointing at Midoriya.

"The same goes for me. Rescuing Bakugou is a job for the pros. Objectively speaking, there's no reason for any of us to go after him." Momo says, taking out her receiver, "however, I understand how each of you feels, so I'm compromising. Don't forget that."

I sigh loudly, "you guys really need to chill. I wasn't going to say anything but I can feel your tension from here. Relaxation is important when going out like this, so take a deep breath and keep your mouth closed because you're starting to annoy me."

"Relax? How can we relax in a situation like this?" Iida exclaims, walking up to me.

"Xanax," I joke, starting to walk to the train station again.

Kirishima giggles, "she's right guys, staying calm will help us stay focused."

The others start walking again, and we get to our destination without any more interruptions. Immediately after we arrive, the train rolls up practically empty so we're able to sit close to each other. The seats on the train are in groups of four so Midoriya, Iida, and Momo sit together while Todoroki, Kirishima, and I sit in the seats across from them. Momo begins to read the coordinates on the receiver saying that we'll be on this train for two hours and arrive around 10.