Ultimate Moves?

Bakugou POV

Shitty Hair and Dunce Face follow me as we leave the dorms to go to class.

"Hey... is that Emi?" Kirishima points to our left at the yard.

"What is she doing?" Dunce Face asks as they walk over to her.

What is that dumbass doing now?

Walking with the two idiots, I notice that she is asleep.

"She's asleep?" Dunce Face asks.

"Why is she out here, though? Kirishima points out.

"Enough of this... wake up, Dumbass!" I yell, bending down and shaking her shoulder.

Grabbing my hand, she twists my wrist, flipping my body onto the ground. Immediately after, she gets on top of me, pinning me against the ground.

I groan, "what the hell..."

Looking into her eyes, I watch her harsh gaze soften as she recognizes my face. Letting go of my wrist, she gets off of me gently.

"Sorry..." she says as she avoids our eyes and walks into the dormitory.

Still on the ground, I lay shocked and watch as she walks away.

What the fuck was that?

Emi POV

Damn it... I didn't mean to fall asleep outside.

Rushing back to my dorm, I check my phone for the time.

"8:10?!" I exclaim to myself.

Shit! I only have 15 minutes until class! And right after I said I would be on time too, damn it!

Scurring around my room, I rush to change into my school uniform and do my morning routine. Skipping breakfast, I sprint out of the dorms towards the school. Only having 3 minutes until class starts, I use my quirk to make myself faster and manage to get to the school with little time left to spare. Rushing into the classroom I get to my seat right as Mr. Aizawa enters the classroom.

Hell yeah, made it.

"Good morning everyone," Mr. Aizawa starts, "I believe I mentioned this already, but your main focus this summer is obtaining provisional hero licenses."

Right, I kinda forgot about that again...

"Do not take this lightly. A hero license means that you're responsible for human lives. You can imagine that the exam to receive one is very difficult. Only 50 percent of students pass the tests required for these permits each year," he continues.

Please not more written exams... I swear, if I have to study that hard again I'm going to die.

"In order to prepare, today you'll concentrate on creating something new. Two ultimate moves," he says as Midnight, Cemontoss, and Ectoplasm enter the room.

Ultimate moves?

Ectoplasm takes the lead, "when we say 'ultimate,' we mean a move that will ensure you win against your opponent."

Ensuring victory, huh? I definitely have a few of those, but I need to alter them since, you know, they're for assassination.

"For now, change into your costumes and meet in Gym Gamma," Mr. Aizawa instructs us.

-----

After arriving at the gym, Mr. Aizawa and the other teachers explain our assignments.

"I expect each of you to go Plus Ultra. Do you have it in you?" Mr. Aizawa finishes the explanation.