The Student Becomes The Master

*Beep beep beep*

The sound of an alarm wakes me up, and I groggily sit up. Loud snoring comes from behind me, and I whip my head towards the noise to see Kirishima and Denki sprawled on my bed.

Jesus... I forgot they were here...

Leaning over Kirishima to reach my clock, I press the button to turn off the alarm. Yawning, I sit in between the sleeping boys and try to wake them.

"Guys... guys!" I shake their arms, but they continue to snore.

Sighing, I yell, "WAKE UP!"

"Ah!" Denki yells, falling off the bed.

"Not so loud, Emi..." Kirishima grumbles and rolls over, hugging my pillow.

The redhead's eyes shoot open, "wait... why are you in my room?"

I giggle, "actually you guys fell asleep in my room last night."

Denki jumps up off of the floor, "huh? We... fell asleep?"

"Yeah, and you both snore really loud, you know that?" I tease.

Both of the boys blush, and Kirishima finally gets off of my bed.

"W-we're s-sorry," they apologize awkwardly.

I laugh, "relax, I'm just teasing. Anyways it's 6:30, so you should probably go get ready for school."

"Y-yeah! Let's go Kaminari," Kirishima says as he walks to the door.

"R-right!" Denki answers, following his friend out of my room.

Giggling at their nervousness, I get up to get ready myself. Turning on my speaker, I connect my phone to play music.

Music has always helped me wake up, but now I can pick the song instead of listening to the radio. Phones are awesome.

After brushing my teeth and hair, I change into my school uniform and head downstairs to eat breakfast. As I exit the elevator, the smell of fried eggs and bacon overwhelms my senses. Rushing into the kitchen, I see Bakugou cooking in front of the stove.

"Wow, it smells great," I say while walking up to him.

He turns to me, "mind your business."

"Rude, I was just giving you a compliment," I sigh, sitting on the counter behind him, "wanna make me some?"

"No way in hell!" he yells.

"Fine, damn," I mumble and hop off the counter.

Opening the fridge, I grab a carton of milk and set it on the counter. Looking through the cabinets, I find the cereal, taking out a box of Cinnamon Toast Crunch. As I pour myself a bowl I hear Bakugou scoff next to me.

"What?" I ask, annoyed at his rude attitude.

"You're seriously going to eat that crap first thing in the morning?" he criticizes.

"Well, sorry that not all of us know how to cook," I roll my eyes.

"Damn, useless-" he sighs and mumbles, "fine, I make a few extra for you..."

I gasp and turn to him, "really?! You're the best, Bakugou!"

"Shut up, or I'll take it back!" he yells.

Smiling at his angry face, I see him reel back a bit and go back to focus on cooking,

Yes! I haven't had eggs or bacon in so long! Ah... my mouth is starting to water... You know what, maybe Bakugou isn't that bad after all.