Dream Team

"Are you two leaving as well?" Todoroki asks as Tokoyami and I make our way through the common area.

"Yes. It's a long trip to Kyushu so we have to leave quite early. I see you two are also leaving for your remedial course," Tokoyami answers.

Todoroki nods as he and Bakugou also exit the dormitory. The two boys begin chatting while Bakugou and I trail behind them. I can't help myself from yawning as the four of us walk to the train station.

Six in the morning is way too early, and it doesn't help that I still struggle to sleep at night... I need some caffeine asap.

"Can you stop yawning?! It's not even that early, loser," Bakugou complains to me.

Yawning once more, I respond, "What do you mean not that early? The sun is barely in the sky and you're telling me it's not that early."

He clicks his tongue, "maybe if you went to bed at a normal time you wouldn't be this exhausted."

"How do you know I stay up late?"

"Our rooms are on the same floor, dumbass. I can hear you yelling at your tv in the middle of the night."

"Well sorry not all of us have the same bedtime as their grandparents."

"Tsk," he scoffs and turns his head away from me.

I smile lightly at his annoyed expression. We banter a lot so we've both gotten used to the other's comments. Truthfully, I think he's just tired of getting worked up at everything I say.

"This is where we part. We'll see you both later," Tokoyami says as we enter the station.

Todoroki nods in response and we split from the pair.

-----

As Tokoyami and I enter the Hawks Agency we're quickly greeted by one of the receptionists, "Hawks has ordered for you two to meet him in his office. Please go there quickly."

We thank her and then take the elevator up to the pro's office. Quickly arriving on the top floor, we approach his door, and I hear a muffled argument coming from inside.

"...insane! I don't understand why you three are on board with this!" a man's voice yells.

"Chill, Pigeon Wings. You should trust our boss's judgment," a different man's voice responds.

"I told you not to call me that!" the first man angrily snarls back.

"Alright, everyone, calm down," Hawks orders.

Guess we should go inside before the situation escalates even more.

Opening the door, I see four sidekicks scattered around the room and Hawks sitting at his desk. The only female sidekick here is leaning against his desk. Her long brown and white wings are tucked close to her back and I notice that her hair matches her wings. Another sidekick with a type of bird quirk is leaning against the wall across from the door. His wings look much more powerful than the woman's and have a clean white color. Two other men are sitting around a table centered in the room. One has neat, short brown hair and caramel skin, and is sitting with his legs crossed. The other is completely sprawled on the couch with one leg over the back of the couch. He has messy blue hair that looks to be about shoulder length and hazy white-colored eyes that lazily stare at the ceiling.

"Right on time," Hawks says as he stands from his seat, "everyone, this is Emi and Tokoyami. As of today, they'll be the final two members of our team."

"Hey," I greet them as I give a slight wave.

Tokoyami bows his head, "it's a pleasure to meet you all."