제 32 회

After practically dragging you out of the building, he took you to the garden where the small kids were playing and the familiar ache returned to your chest again, you could never give birth to a baby.

Taehyung noticed the change in your expression so he immediately pecked your lips and diverted your attention. "Taehyung! We're in public!" You voiced, blushing hard while he just giggled and pecked once more. "Why? You don't want others to know that I love you?" He asked innocently as he walked closer to you, hands wrapped around your waist and pulled you towards him.

Your cheeks got redder by the second as you heard teasing laughter and gaze from other people. 'Must be a new couple' 'They look good together' 'Ah young love' and there were many other words shot at you but you couldn't hear them as you hid your head on his chest, "Stop!" You said shyly and he pulled back and smiled cheekily, "As you say love."

As you both were heading to the nearest bench, a small boy, around not older than ten, tripped on his own foot and fell on the concrete floor making both of you rush towards him and help him out. He was carrying a small box with groceries in it and you carefully picked them all and put them back on the box as Taehyung picked the boy up and took him to the bench.

There was a small cut on the boy's knee and Taehyung wrapped his handkerchief and calmed the boy down. "Where were you rushing boy?" He asked with a soft voice which you found quite adorable. You sat next to the boy and ruffled his soft locks, waiting for his answer. The boy had soft pale skin and monolid but big eyes which shined with enthusiasm.

"I had to bring snacks for us, and Mrs. Han must be waiting for me, I'll go now." The boy jumped off his seat and bowed to both of them, "Thank you so much for helping me." He took the box from you and was about to leave but Taehyung held him back. "What's your name?"

"Seyeon." He responded, "Mrs. Han said I'll get a surname if I get parents."

You furrowed your eyebrows, "What?"

Seyeon shook his head and pointed his tiny index finger to a direction, to which both of you shot your head towards the place. 'Han Jae-in Orphanage', the board read and the next second, Taehyung and you were facing each other, eyes shining with hope.

"You know what I'm thinking right?"

"Heck, my brother didn't give me money." Taehee mumbled to her friend as they walked out of their school, "He's been so fucking picky these days and I hate him for that ugh!" She cursed and her friend giggled, "You know we have other ways to get money right?" Sujin smirked as he pointed at a girl while Taehee smirked too.

After following their target for few minutes, Taehee noticed that there were no people around and took the chance to pin the innocent girl on the wall.

"Give me all the money you have." She ordered her junior but the shy girl just shook her head, "Eonnie sorry, I n-need them for-"

Before she could continue, Taehee landed a punch on the girl's stomach making her groan in pain and fall on the ground. "P-Please eonnie," she requested but Taehee continued beating the girl up and used her as an object to let her frustration out.

Little did she know there there were some girls noticing her from the dark alley way and few minutes later, they showed up with their arms crossed. "Hey, this is our area, and she's our source for food, so back off." One of them, who seemed like the leader of the group spoke up and Taehee scoffed.

"This girl is from my school, so she's my property too." Taehee debated and the girls laughed. "You don't even know what we're capable of, so before I do anything, back off b*tch." The leader spoke again and Taehee was slightly intimidated but refused to back off.

"Look I am already in need of money and am frustrated, don't ruin my mood and let me take her money today."

"What if we don't let you?" She walked closer with a smug look on her face, confident with her words which made Taehee more scared.

"What are you? A g-gang?" Taehee stuttered and the girl laughed, "What if we are? Anything to offer to us."

"Me?" Taehee let out a fake laugh, "I don't have anything to offer, I only have parents, a brother and two orphans at my house." She made a digusted face by the end of the sentence.

But that word caught the attention of the girl, "Orphans?"

"Yeah my brother is apparently kind, unlike me." Taehee picked her bag up and slung it over her shoulder. "Fuck it, you can have the girl, I lost the mood of clubbing today." And she left.

The leader, Haewon glared the girl who Taehee was bullying few minutes ago, "Go before I kill you." And with that, the female shivered up, but quickly collected her energy and ran off.

Haewon turned to her gang, more like her sub-group of runaway fam, "Should we believe that girl? She said she has two orphans at her house."

"Maybe I could follow her to her house and see for myself." One of them suggested and Haewon smirked, agreeing with the plan. "Go for it."

- - -

So the next week, they researched everything about you and Miso and waited for a chance for both of you to get out of the house so that they could kidnap you. But whenever one of you came out, Taehyung was always by your side making it hard for them.

They particularly aimed for homeless people for human trafficking since they knew no one would care about the orphans missing in the first place

And on that unfortunate night, they were successful in capturing both of their targets before selling both of you to other dealers..

- - -

Taehee was about to get out of her school but was stopped by the girl who she'd always bully. "What do you want?" Taehee asked with anger.

The girl took out the shopping bag of an expensive bag which contained a leather coat that Taehee always wanted to buy. Grabbing the bag quickly, Taehee's face lighted up, "What's this for?"

The younger just shrugged, "She told me to give you this, she said it's a gift." And she ran away before Taehee could ask anything.

"Strange." She murmured but happily took the bag back home.

"Wait you want to adopt our Seyeon?" The woman, who you believed was Mrs. Han spoke and you both nodded.

"Are you sure?" The woman asked again.

"What's wrong with him, he looks perfectly fine to me." Taehyung spoke and you agreed.

"That's what all couples say, our Seyeon is a magnet for this orphanage because of his visuals." The old woman laughed, "But in the end, they choose someone healthier and leave the place."

You turned to the play area where all the kids were playing and naturally, your eyes fell on Seyeon and you walked to him and bent down to his level, picking up the blocks he was playing with. "Do you remember me?" You asked and he nodded immediately with a bright smile, "Of course, you're the beautiful noona from few minutes ago." He responded before playing with his blocks. You started building them along with him, "Let's make a house, what say?"

"Yes! A big one!" He showed with his hands and you giggled at his cuteness before helping him with the building.

"What are you implying?" Taehyung asked, worried from Mrs. Han's words.

"Our Seyeon is colorblind. And he's in first stage of lung cancer. Poor boy has to face so much at an young age. I wish God wasn't too rude at some humans." She sighed, "No one would adopt Seyeon because of his health condition and we don't have enough money for his treatment."

Taehyung looked back, seeing how amazingly you and the little boy had bonded in a small span of time. He knew what your decision was and he wasn't backing off too.

"We'll adopt him."