제 5 회

BANG!!!

That alerted you.

First off, you had no idea why Jiwoo had locked you in the bathroom without telling anything.

Secondly, the sound which you heard was definitely a gun shot. You've definitely heard them a lot in those action movies.

Something's definitely not right. Heck yeah, nothing's alright.

Thanks to all the martial classes that you've attended, you finally managed to break out from your bathroom.

I am sure it was from the rooftop.

The sight when you reached there wasn't the one you wanted see.

Blood scattering the white marbled floor. And there lay your sister's body.

Jiwoo

"No No!! I am hallucinating right?" You slapped yourself so that you could wake from this sick nightmare, you didn't want to be stuck there anymore.

But the reality was hard. Your body began trembling. The familiar feeling crept in, the last time was when you saw your grandmother's death. And now it's Jiwoo.

Hugging her now dead body you cried.

A weird thought came to your mind.

What if I lose Jimin? Hoseok?

Could I stay alive anymore?

Rubbing off the tears from your face with the back of your right hand, you got up and ran downstairs carefully.

You picked up your phone and dialled '119'.

"There's been a murder. I want an ambulance."

Leaving Jiwoo's body alone was one of the worst mistakes that you had ever made.

When you returned to the rooftop her body was missing. The blood stains on the floor was the only proof to show that she was dead.

This was too much, your body and mind pretty much gave up it's sanity at this point.

"Y/N are you alright?" A figure came running towards you while you blacked out.

_ _ _

It had been a good day for Jiwoo, after her work was completed, she could go out for her first date ever. It was her crush who asked her and she couldn't help but smile all the time thinking about him.

"Gosh, I forgot to make coffee for Mr.Jeon, I've been forgetful these days." She chuckled to herself.

While bringing the beverage to the bodyguard's room she, fortunately, eavesdrops him.

"Aha, might as well as have a quick shower before I kill that bitch."

'Who is he talking about?' She wondered. She waited till he finally went to his bathroom and didn't enter the room until she heard the shower turning on.

A piece of crumpled paper layed on his bed.

Shakily, she took and opened it.

Mission Lee Corporation.

1.Lee Su-Hye - Terminated.

2. Lee Y/N - To be terminated soon

Jiwoo couldn't believe her eyes. Her owner was to be terminated?

No, she wouldn't let that happen.

Striding towards your room, she entered it without your permission which made you raise your brow in surprise and confusion.

"What is it?" You asked while sipping your orange juice. It was too hot outside.

"I'm sorry, but I have to do this." She placed your drink on the table nearby and immediately pushed inside your bathroom and locked it from outside.

"Is this some game? Prank? Jiwoo you know my mood isn't good enough right now."

Silence.

Jiwoo grabbed your clothes and put them on quickly and she even copied your hairstyle. A pony tail.

You stopped banging the door after sometime. It was useless.

Jiwoo cried a lot before she died.

'I missed my date. I couldn't spend the day with my crush. But at least, I'm saving my beloved Y/N.'

Bang!

But the gun shot alerted you, you had to get out of the bathroom.

_ _ _

When you woke up, you saw the most attractive man ever. And you felt like you pretty much betrayed Jimin but snapped back that you were committed.

His hair was dyed to brown and was wearing a light brown coat. He had ear piercings and his eyes....perfect. You've seen him somewhere, but you didn't remember.

"Are you alright?" He asked, his voice deep.

You didn't know what to say. Physically, you were alive. Mentally, you were totally dead at this point.

You lost two important people in your life. How could you be alright?

As if the handsome man read your face, he spoke, "It's okay, you don't have to answer. I understand what you're going through, hopefully we'll find out the criminal." He gave a assuring smile.

He literally looked like an angel to you, unrealistic.

Without knowing you felt your cheeks lifting up, a genuine smile forming in your face. Honestly, it had been many days since you truly smiled so you were thankful to the guy who was sitting in front you.

"Thank you. But who are you?"

"Ah sorry, I forgot. I'm detective Kim Taehyung, I've been given the case of your grandmother by officer Kim Namjoon."

"I see. That's why you were familiar, I've seen you quite sometimes on TV. You must be famous in your profession." You complimented.

When you saw him on TV, he had a serious expression on his face and spoke seriously too. But in reality, Taehyung seemed to smile a lot. And you loved that.

Suddenly you remembered Jiwoo. You got up from your bed and headed towards the door.

"Where are you going Miss?"

"Jiwoo. Dead. Criminal. Body missing. Blood-"

"Calm down. The police are here." He said while opening the door.

It was Déjà vu. It was the same scene. Police officers, detectives, forensic experts scattered all over the house.

"Your mother returned few minutes ago. Mr. Park and Mr. Jung will arrive at any moment." He reported.

"And Jungkook?"

"He's nowhere to be found."

A/N: OML, it's 1:30 AM but I'm really excited, so here's one more chapter.

Comment!!

-Summer

Lobe ya guys~

-Aspen (written by Summer since Aspen is busy snoring)