제 2 회

"Hello?"

"Yes..yes."

Y/N's mother was nodding along, while talking to the other side of the phone.

"Thank you..."

After a while of speaking on the phone, her mother looked at Y/N with a hint of relief. "Officer Kim has been appointed with the case." Y/N sighed and hugged her mom. "We'll find out soon."

After waiting for around for twenty minutes a police officer arrived in a smart suit.

He was around his mid-twenties, hair dyed to a light brown shade (which you found out to be odd since he was a police officer). He was really tall and had a serious expression on his face.

As soon as he saw your mother, he bowed while lightly smiling. That's when you saw his cute dimples.

"I deeply apologize for invading in this situation Mrs. Lee, but it's my duty to-"

"You can talk to my daughter." She pointed her finger towards your direction, but you were caught staring at him.

You turned your gaze, your cheeks turning red. Obviously you didn't want him thinking that you're some weird, odd girl. Anxious, you started noticing things like your shoe laces, until you felt someone's shadow hovering your body.

"Excuse me, Miss?" You raised your head only to find the cute-dimpled police officer. Your '166 cm tall' self was absolutely nothing in front of his height. He was also noticeably much taller than your own fiancé too.

"Yes, um, you're Officer Kim Namjoon right?"

"Correct. And you are?" He questioned raising his eyebrow.

"I'm Lee Y/N, nice to meet you officer."

"You too, I hope I won't be bothering much by asking you a few questions."

The both of you shook hands to greet one another.He was surprisingly quite polite. You already liked his personality, he'd be a good friend if you guys would know each other more.

"Do you mind if we have our talk in the cafeteria?"

"Sure, I'll text my boyfriend."

'Good morning Jagi, if you come here to the hospital and don't find me, I'll be in the cafeteria, okay? The police have already come for the investigation. Take care, love ya~'

*click* You sent him the message.

- -

"So as far as you know, Lee Su-Hye, I mean your grandmother didn't have any enemies?"

"I mean it's quite common to have rivals in business, but there was no one who had a certain grudge on her or anything." You slightly shook your hands as if denying it in actions "Halmeoni was a kind and nice woman." You answered. The officer abruptly got up from his seat, while you followed him.

"Okay, I've asked you a lot now. My team and I will try our best to catch the person who did this. We hope your grandmother will survive this."

"Y/N!" The familiar voice sweetly called out your name.

"Jiminie~"

He came walking towards you both with a slight smile and the two men greeted and introduced each other in front of you.

"I'll get going now." The tall man quickly made his way out in a hurry. He probably had some other case to solve as well as ours.

_ _ _

"Are you okay now Jagi?" He caressed your face with his smooth fingers whilst you found yourself nodding with a grateful but sincere smile.

"I think we should go home. You need to get refreshed." He insisted on getting back home with you.

"But Halm-"

"She'll be alright."

_ _ _

Su-Hye was safe from death now. Her face covered with a oxygen mask, and a bunch of IV's which transported blood and medications to her body.

Beep. Beep. Beep.

The only sound in the room was the machine which recorded her heart beats, indicating that she was alive.

Su-Hye opened her eyes, the white light binding her vision. No one was around. Breathing heavily, she closed her eyes. The pain in heart was too much to take. She needs some rest.

She heard the door cracking open. She immediately opened her eyes. The person was wearing a mask and a cap.

The person approached her, and she oddly felt a bad vibe.

"You were meant to die anyways." The person said and pulled her oxygen mask down.

Su-Hye struggled, but she was helpless. She couldn't move her body or shout for help. She needed oxygen.

She was gasping for air while the person in front of her was waiting for her to die.

"P-Ple-ease" Was the only word she could let out before she blacked out.

The pulse rate in the heart monitor gradually became a straight line letting a continuous sound.

The mysterious person left the hospital as quietly they had entered it.

_ _ _ _

After Jimin forced you to have a lunch, you both decided to go to the hospital.

But you never expected that your grandmother to be dead.

Your mother was literally bawling her eyes out and her sister crying along with her but trying to comfort her at the same time.

You couldn't take it anymore.

It was too much to take in, you couldn't. You wouldn't.

Your vision became blurry and before you fell on the floor, as your boyfriend caught you.

A/N: English is NOT my first language, so don't mind my mistakes and writing skills at times. It'd be nice if you'd let me improve.

-Summer

A/N:- We hope you guys enjoyed it.

-Aspen (written by Summer)