제 18 회

It was awkward. Even your smallest movements were monitored by Taehee and you got nervous every second. After taking a deep breath, you decided to speak up.

"I just came to see Taehyung."

"Oh, when it's 1 AM?" She gave out a judging look and you let out a very noticeable gulp.

"Uh- yeah?"

"What are you to him?" She asked.

His wife.

"I am his wife."

"WHAT?" Taehee gets a cardiac arrest.

Y/n, why are you playing a drama in your head? Face the reality you poophead.

"I am his friend, I thought you knew." You answered confidently.

"I thought you knew some manners. Invading into someone's room when they're out." She grunted and the comment didn't hurt you one bit. What you found out was that Taehee knew where Taehyung was.

"Where is he?"

"Out."

The girl was getting on your nerves. If you didn't have to cover your identity, you'd have bought your bodyguards and made them throw her off into the sea while her legs and hands were tied.

"Elaborate please." You gritted your teeth.

"I'd rather not, I don't trust you--"

"Taehee, Y/n, what are you doing here?" The deep voice instantly got your attention.

"Oppa~" She let out a fake lovely tone, "This Y/n was trying to sneak out into your room when you weren't there, I caught her red handed."

Seeing his face, you knew that he wasn't taking any of the shit Taehee was brewing to him. He just nodded to her and sent her to her room and shut the door while locking it.

"Why aren't you asleep yet?" He asked, his face concerned.

"I am not getting any. Plus, I am having nightmares." You confessed.

You didn't realize you were crying until Taehyung rubbed your cheeks gently and calmed you off by giving a quick hug.

"I'll take you to a doctor tomorrow. We'll see if they can solve this problem, okay?"

You quickly nodded and cried again. How much ever you tried, you couldn't stop thinking about Jimin and Hoseok. They had your trust broken and honestly, you didn't trust anyone after that. Not even your own parents.

But, probably, Taehyung was an exception.

"Go, get some beauty sleep." He smiled.

"I can't!" You screamed. You were extremely scared. At this point, it would be no wonder of you stop talking to people. It was just too much. You would question God if he's playing with your life.

You were crying again. You didn't care what Taehyung would comment on you.

"Come on," He mumbled as he hugged you again, "Sleep with me tonight okay? " He caressed your back and gently kissed your forehead after hesitating to do so. Since you both weren't related like THAT. He didn't want to make you uncomfortable.

However, to you, you felt like you weren't alone anymore. Taehyung was by your side, fighting the demons within you. He gave you the confidence to do so.

You squeezed softly before breaking the hug and agreeing to his suggestion.

"Can I sleep in your arms? I know it's too much to ask-"

"Okay." He didn't even know how the words slipped through his tongue. It felt like he was playing with you. Or using you as a toy. He felt bad and he wanted to jump of a cliff. How could he be this close with you when he already has a girlfriend?

"Thank you." He placed you on the bed and lied next to you. He made you keep your head on his muscular arm and you put your hand on his chest.

For some reason, it was beating rapidly. You wanted to ask him, but noticed that he was fast asleep.

You even wanted to know about his whereabouts, but realised that he was only talking about you the whole time. You mentally hit yourself, wondering why you were such a asshole.

But for now, you liked it. The position you both were in, it was too intimate for someone who's just friends with you. Yet, you didn't feel uncomfortable.

He was lightly caressing your hair, even though he was asleep, which caused you to fall into an endless slumber.

Slowly drifting in this sweet night.