마지막 회

마지막 회= Final episode

The male constantly nibbled on his pink lips as his hands shivered out of fear, his mind constantly reminding of the consequences of not completing his task properly. His eyes were fixed on the black door and soon enough, it opened harshly revealing the woman he once used to look up in love but was now replaced by pure fear.

"H-Haewon-ah," Sewon managed to speak but the girl just rolled her eyes, "Quit that, did you do your work?"

"T-That," he began but his hands shivered more, his nervousness getting the best of him as his looked at his girlfriend, "I ma-managed to tear off the documents-"

"What about the information on their computer?" She crossed her arms as she walked closer, making him gulp in fear. "Haewon-ah I-I-" hot tears spilled out of his eyes, "My senior walked i-in before I could do any-"

He was harshly shut off with a slap across his cheek, her fingerprints evident on his face because of the harsh impact, "I shouldn't have dated a coward like you." She eyed him in disgust. Her hand reached to his collar, about to punch him but little did she know Namjoon was observing everything from the window.

I knew something was up with this Sewon guy. He thought before dialing the police station to bring the force before proceeding on his own to stop Haewon from causing more damage.

-

Walking out of the orphanage, three of you had smiles plastered on your faces. Taehyung held Seyeon on his arms as the boy played with his father's hair. "Am I really Kim Seyeon now?" He asked curiously and you nodded, "Yes you are baby." You couldn't help but kiss on your son's cheek.

"My father is Kim Taehyung and mother is Lee Y/n." Seyeon recited like he had memorized it few minutes ago, and both of you giggled at his cuteness.

"Do you want to eat anything?" Taehyung asked and he shook his head, "No, it's fine, I am okay with anything."

Taehyung smiled at his politeness and spoke again, "No need for the formalities, you can ask whatever you want."

The boy motioned his father to put him down and he gladly did, Seyeon thought for few seconds and then asked, "Is it okay if you buy me an ice-cream?"

"Definitely." Taehyung ruffled the boy's hair and smiled at you, "I'll go buy ice-cream for both of you, stay seated in this bench." He told you and pointed at the bench and you nodded and held your son's hand and took a seat and talked to him to spend the time.

Seyeon was kind and too mature for kids of his age and that made you attract more to him. He spoke politely all the time and you wondered how Miso and him could get along too well.

- - -

After finishing the ice-cream that your husband had bought for both of you, you headed to the hospital since you hadn't been discharged yet. Taehyung had discussed about getting Seyeon tested for his health condition so that it could be treated as soon as possible and you agreed to it as much as him.

As soon as you reached the white building, Seyeon stopped on his tracks, "W-Why are we here?" He stuttered and you both got worried, "What happened baby?" You bent down his level but he went to Taehyung and hid himself behind his father's long legs. Taehyung and you a short eye contact before you turned to your son again.

"Why won't you come in?" You asked sadly, hoping he'd open up and fortunately, he did.

"Doctors are scary, they put me under weird lights." His lips quivered his fear, "They say something to Mrs. Han and she starts crying while looking at me." Your heart broke at the clueless boy's words and without one word, you embraced him as Taehyung's eyes softened at sight and he bent down too. "Trust me, you'll be alright. Appa will come with you so you won't be scared." He pulled Seyeon on his lap and pat his head, "You know when you fell, the ghosts from underground went inside your leg."