제 10 회

You were in your room, getting prepared for the wedding that was only so far away. Your heart was pounding in both happiness and nervousness. Until your mother came into the room, only to gasp at your look.

"Oh, dear..." Tears welled up in her eyes "You look so pretty today. Gosh" She hugged you, proud. "Eomma please don't say you're already crying." You laughed with a big smile plastered on your face. She pulled away, as if trying to get rid of the tears.

"Whatever, I am just...amazed.It's your special day and I'm so so happy for you that I have no other way to explain it. I'm sorry I'm getting carried away and so much-" You put your finger up, shushing her. "It's okay, I understand." That was all you had to say before you got engulfed into another sincere hug by your mother.

Just then, memories played back in your head

--

You and your grandmother were in your garden as you kicked your legs back and forth on the swing. She was on a bench, smiling at your petite figure. "Y/N-ah..." She looked at you and paused. "Yes halmeoni?" Your beloved grandmother then spoke again, taking a deep breath. "Do you want to marry someone when you're older?" You sighed but smiled at her "Mhm! I want it to be a nice wedding. It doesn't have to be a grand one...it can be simple. I guess. As long as I know that I love that person." You looked down and stared at your feet. You weren't used to talking about stuff like this with your grandmother especially about this type of topic. Curious, you blurted out

"Why halmeoni?" The older lady just stared at you in pure amazement, "Don't worry. Just come over here, let me give you a hug." You walked over to her and she hugged you, smiling. "Remember that I'm proud of you." You looked at her, "Okay!"

--

Staring at the mirror for one last time, you breathed heavily.

You saw your father after many years, he had divorced your mom when you were thirteen. And the only reason for visiting back here was you.

Fortunately, he did not argue when you informed him the news of the wedding, he quickly rushed back to Korea.

He was a businessman living in Singapore and he basically left your mom because he couldn't concentrate on his business.

In this time, money was more important than relationships.

That was the reason why you maintained a distance with people, thinking everyone's mind was just like your father.

You started feeling that people around you were using you.

Su-Hye was the only person that you were close to, but over the years Hoseok, Jiwoo and Jimin entered your life.

You couldn't be more grateful to them. They were kind, caring and helped you a lot at tough times.

Hoseok would help you with the college assignments, whereas Jimin could easily figure out when you were stressed and cheer you up every time.

_ _ _

"God, I ruined it again." You screamed while scattering the papers on your study table.

The assignment was in due in two days and you had zero idea about Fungi, or Biology as a whole.

"Ma'am, your friends are here to visit you." A maid informed.

You sighed, you didn't want them to see you in this state.

"Let them in my room after five minutes." She bowed and left the room while you scurried towards the bathroom to wash your face and make yourself, at least a bit, presentable.

After waiting for a while Hoseok and Jimin entered the bedroom, only to be welcomed with a pile of books on your bed.

"I'm sure gonna fail. I can't complete this on time. What will I do? I am dead meat. Plus, Mrs. Song hates me lik-"

"Y/N, calm down." Hoseok held your shoulders.

Your best friend and Jimin had an 'eye-to-eye' conversation and you didn't let any words out.

"Get ready, we're going out."

"But my assign-"

"For now, forget about it." Hoseok smiled before pushing me to the closet.

"Oh my god, it's so hot. Let's have some ice cream." Jimin grabbed you along to the stall nearby.

But your mind still wandered around the incomplete work at home.

"I think we should go soo-", your words were cut off when Jimin placed his index finger on your lips.

"Don't worry about that." And he placed his lips on yours, giving a light peck.

At that moment, your stress was long forgotten and all you wanted to do was to spend time with your boyfriend.

"As you say boss!" You chuckled.

Just like that, the day was spent in window shopping and playing at the arcade. You both even bought a set of couple clothes for the next date.

He showed you some beautiful parks that you've never visited. You sat on the benches and had endless talks about life.

When you both returned back home, your work was completed. And the room was clean from the earlier mess too.

"How--?"

"Ta Da!!!!!! I did this, who else." Hoseok entered the room with his usual excited tone.

"Oh my god!! You guys are really great!" Tears streamed down your cheeks almost instantly.

You were indeed grateful to have the two angelic boys.

"Y/N, don't cry." Jimin pulled you into his embrace.

"Yah, what about me?" Hoseok whined.

"Group hug then!" You suggested.

This bond was never meant to be broken.

_ _ _

"Are you ready?" Your father asked.

"Y-yes" You stuttered, even though you tried your best not to be nervous.

The white gown that you wore shimmered brightly under the sunlight as you made the way towards the aisle while holding your father's arm tightly.

You slowly lifted your head to see the guests.

A few of your close classmates.

Business partners.

Namjoon and Yoongi.

Wait what? They really came?

A rush of happiness flowed through your entire body, but at the same time, you were disappointed that Taehyung wasn't there.

And in the centre was the priest and in front of him was the most handsome male that you ever laid your eyes on.

He smiled as soon as you both had an eye contact.

How can someone be so good looking?

After getting separated by your dad, you stood in front of Jimin.

You didn't pay much attention to the priest, until..

"Park Jimin, do you take Lee Y/N as your wife?"

"Yes!"

The priest now faced you.

"Lee Y/N, do you take Park Jimin as your husband?"

"Ye-"

"STOP THIS!" A sweaty Taehyung screamed which alerted everyone.