제 6 회

The sun shone through the large French windows of your room.Your body had become weak, you had skipped food, you lost your appetite.

All you've been doing is just lying on the bed while staring at the ceiling and random thoughts filling your mind.

It's been three days since the tragic incident, and the memory is still vivid, the red liquid filling up your blank mind whenever you try to sleep.

Heavy bags had now formed under your eyes and your hair was a mess; no, you were a mess.

"Y/N, did you wake up?" Your mother asked while entering your room with a tray which had breakfast. Your family was still finding a new maid.

How can I wake up when I didn't sleep at all?

"Yes Eomma." You let out tiredly in your morning voice.

"You know, it's the fourth today. That means four more days left for your wedding. The invitations had been distributed a month ago, you know we can't avoid it." You hummed, as to show that you're understanding your mother's words.

"I need you to freshen up and get ready, I've called Jimin already. You both can go for shopping together." You nodded and your mother's face lit up. She lightly ruffled your hair and left the room.

Frustrated, Taehyung looked around at his surroundings as the police were searching for the body.

"God dammit, where is that body..." He pinched the bridge of his nose, muttering to himself. Taehyung walked in the same area trying to look for even the slightest clue as to where her body could be.

Taehyung tapped his foot on the ground trying to stay calm, as he held a blank expression.They stayed at the crowded place for a while, still not being able to find a single trace of her existence.

Your heart was racing as thoughts were furiously making its way into my mind.

Who killed Jiwoo? Why Jiwoo... What did she know?

Higher-rank polices, Taehyung, your family and you were the only ones to know about this 'Jiwoo incident'. If the media gets to know about this, the newspapers and magazines will be filled with articles and the Lee's tried their best to avoid the media.

You hopefully glanced at Taehyung before asking with a small voice, "Where's Jiwoo? Have you found her body?" Tears then again flooded into your eyes as you looked at him, anticipating.

"Miss Lee Y/N, we are still trying to look for her body but currently no, she hasn't been found." He bit his lip as he looked at your expression "I'm so sorry."

Soon enough, Jimin arrived to your house and rushed towards you, immediately giving a hug to you. "Oh god Y/N, are you okay?"

Looking at him, you tightly hugged him back, smiling in relief. "I'm okay just...shocked." You dug your face into his neck as you just appreciated him "Thank you for being here." You finally looked up at him.

"Do you think you'll be up to some more shopping for the wedding?" He cautiously asked as he studied my expressions.

"Oh right, the preparations...okay, just to get my mind off this." He then led you to his car as you both made your way to the dressing shop in silence, although a comfortable silence.

"Jagi, we're here." Jimin alerted you as you then sat up straight, walking out of the car.

After ages of looking around in shops and trying on dresses as well as suits for Jimin, the pair of you exhaustedly plopped down back into your seats, visibly tired as well.

"Do you want to go home now?" Jimin asked, looking at you.

You just thought about how much of an angel he is. "Yes please..."

As you both were returning back, you passed the college in which you both had graduated.

A memory comes in your mind. A incident, a incident that made you trust him more than your own life.

_ _

It was a normal day. Everyone had finished their classes and were in the campus, talking to their friends and having fun.

You were the only one standing alone, waiting for your friends. Heaving out a small sigh, you pulled your phone out from your back pocket and started scrolling through social medias.

"Y/N, sorry, we're late!" Hoseok huffed, they probably came from running. You couldn't help but smile and forgive them.

Your gaze turned towards your other guy friend, or more like a crush, Jimin. He was gazing at you since they met up with you. You locked eyes with him. And soon, it was a staring contest but Hoseok ended it by his endless whines.

"Aish, just admit that you both love each other. I can't wait. Let's go to the café." You both glared at him for interfering the moment but shook it off and started walking towards the café at the end of the street.

You were still on your phone while crossing the road, you were too much involved on your phone that you didn't notice the speeding van even though the lights were red. Until..

"Y/N!!!" Before you could grasp everything, you felt someone pushing you off the road.

The van hit Jimin and didn't even stop, instead pulled away in full speed.

His head was bleeding profusely and you started screaming for help.

Hoseok quickly dialed the ambulance in utter shock

"Why did you save me Jimin?" You sobbed while hugging his body, trying to keep him conscious at the same time.

"TELL ME!" You demanded as your voice shook.

"B-Because, I-I" His breath hitched and you held his wounded area more tightly so it wouldn't bleed more, "I love you." He admitted and fainted.

"No No No!! Jimin you can't leave me, I still didn't confess my love to you yet. Wake up!!"

The ambulance arrived and you pleaded them to take them with you.

His life wasn't at risk, and you were absolutely thankful. You stayed by his side till he recovered completely. You fed him, you told him anecdotes to make him laugh. You made him sleep on your chest although the doctor didn't allow it.

"I love you!!" You finally said as you both came out of the hospital.

"Ew, I'm happy that you're couple now, but I can't help but cringe." Hoseok wriggled his body to show how much he cringed but earned a smack by you on his shoulder.

--

A phone being rung was heard in an empty room as he lightly tapped his foot, impatient. "Oh come on, answer the phone-- Hyung, did you ask him yet?" A short reply was then heard.

"For goodness sake, be patient, he said he'll think about it!"

"Alright, but when you have a reply-"

"He answered! Wait a minute..."

Then a long silence was taken place until another voice was heard.

"He- He's in...well more like forced." The person on the other side of the line laughed "Oh well, that just means the three of us then." Both lines laughed in delight.

"Great."