제 15 회

You didn't stay at your place for more than a day after the wedding. The memories haunted you. You couldn't even sleep properly and Taehyung, who was kind enough, decided to stay in the guest room for the time being but your mother was not too pleased about it.

"I will come to meet you soon mom." You hugged her before doing the same to your father.

"Take care of my daughter." Your father patted Taehyung's shoulder before sending you two off.

After boarding the cab which your husband had called, you waved your family a goodbye.

"Um, can we stop by the police station, I have to report that my case is complete and that I will be leaving." He asked for your permission and you just nodded in return.

You had to wait in the cab for almost fifteen before Taehyung came jogging towards the car while holding a cup in his hands.

"Here, take this." He handed you the drink and you quickly knew that it was cold coffee. You definitely needed one since you didn't have good sleep for two days. "You can sleep in the flight, but for now, we'll make sure you are fully conscious." He giggled. It surprised you on how calm he stayed despite the situation.

How would he explain his family about your marriage? They'd go mad after this sudden news. Just imagining you bringing a random guy in front of your parents and claiming that he was your husband, and their reaction--No no, imagining such a situation was just too scary for you. You wondered how Taehyung will handle it. You wanted to help him.

"Are you okay? I can stay somewhere else if you're comfortable introducing me to your family."

His eyes widened in surprise and he began apologizing for making you think like that. "No no, I can't just drop you off at some hotel. You are my responsibility now."

"What will you tell your parents?" You asked him, but there was no reply.

"I will come up with now, now go to sleep, we almost have three hours with us." You listened to him and leaned your head back and shut your eyes.

- - -

When you opened your eyes a sudden bright light came into appearance, instinctively you closed your eyes and after a few seconds you opened your eyes while getting adjusted to the light. You were in a white empty room, and out of nowhere, Jimin approached towards you.

"WHY ARE YOU HERE?" You shouted before stepping backwards. He just smirked while walking towards you with a sharp knife.

Your steps got quicker and you wanted to stay far away from him, and he just stopped walking. Why? The smirk which was on his face got bigger and he opened his mouth to speak, "Sweetheart, you need to look back sometimes."

At first you didn't understand his words, when you realized, you were late. Someone had stabbed you from the back. Slowly, you turned your head to look at the person, it was Hoseok. Like Jimin, he had a huge smile plastered on his face.

But his expression quickly changed from happy to angry as he pulled out the sharp knife, "You need to die bitch!" He shouted before stabbing you once more--

- - -

"Y/n are you okay!" Taehyung shook you gently as he woke you up. You were drenched in sweat despite the AC on the plane. You breathed heavily whilst Taehyung requested for a water bottle from the air hostess. He rubbed your back to soothe you and it worked.

Later he made you drink some water and you rested your head on his chest. For some reason, you felt safe with him. As if he was your saviour.

"T-Taehyung, I-I dre-dreamt of them a-again." Tears rolled down your cheeks and Taehyung patted your head softly. He didn't need further explanation. He knew who 'them' were and his other hand clutched tightly in anger. He wish he could kill them both for making you this vulnerable.

Taehyung changed into happier topics and you ended up dozing off on his chest himself, and he didn't mind. The journey was not too long and you reached Daegu quickly.

- - -

"Ready to meet my family?"

"I guess so." You nervously chuckled.

"Appa, Eomma, Taehee come here!" He called his family excitedly while you were the opposite.

As expected, his parents came out first and a small Pomeranian hopping out before them.

"YEONTAN-AH!" Taehyung squatted down and the small puppy jumped on him. The puppy licked his nose and the bopped his nose with Yeontan. It was a adorable to watch.

After their small reuniting session, Taehyung greeted his parents and unlike your expectation, Taehee turned out to be a girl than a guy. Maybe she could give you good company.

"Who's she?" Taehee asked in rather a rude tone which surprised you.

"Ahh, meet Lee Y/n, my close friend."

Whelp, that hurt you~