well shit

well shit.

returning to Hogwarts after the fiasco at the world cup was welcomed with joy in the Weasley household.

short lived joy, harry mused as he stared around up at the pristine white ceiling of the hospital wing.

his body ached and he let out a low moan. harry blinked and his eyes slowly opened, as he blinked the face of the matron swam into view

"honestly Mr potter" she smiled exasperatedly "back again I see. I think that beats your record of fastest time to make it to the hospital wing. I'm beginning to wonder if you are deliberately getting yourself into scrapes to see me" 

"oh poppy! I must confess my love! run away with me, dear poppy. my heart isn't complete without you!" laughed harry, eyes crinkling. 

In the amount of time he'd spent in the hospital wing, he had become firm friends with the stern matron. poppy merely smiled, her eyes twinkling with laughter

"what have I done this time?" asked harry.

before Madame Pomphrey opened her mouth, another face swam into view

"it seems you have got yourself into quite a fix Mr. potter." the small twinkling figure of professor Dumbledore swam into view. 

then it all came back.

the memories assaulted him.

the Triwizard tournament.

the goblet of fire

Cedric fleur victor

.....and him

"oh for fucks sake"

and then harry blacked out again.

when he woke, he was staring into the eyes of his black haired potions master. it was evening, now and harry could see faint stars twinkling from heavens.

something welled up inside him when he stared into the eyes of the potions professor but he pushed it down

"well?" harry sneered. he was tired of this. Hogwarts was supposed to be his safety, the one year when he had just wanted to sit back and do nothing. he was allowed to be pissed off.

"Dumbledore" Snape sneered "wished me to brew some potions for you're new inheritance. it needs stabilizing, but I need to check the potency so first I need to give you a full medical scan to see how long before your body can start taking suppressors."

now harry was listening "suppressors? full medical scan? inheritance? what the bloody hell are you on about"

Severus sighed "look over your shoulder harry"

"what so you can curse me when my back is turned?" harry narrowed his eyes "I don't think so"

"just do it!" snape hissed.

and something in harry wanted to. he wanted to follow severus' orders. and so he did.

and immediatly wished he hadn't

"i need a bloody fucking drink"

________________

hi! ive been attending to write a snarry for a while now, and my friend finally booted me in the arse and told me to hurry up and write the damn thing! so i guess. here i am. votes and comments are appreciated! if there are any mistakes feel free to comment or dm me! 

kat

490 words