the enigma known as Draco Malfoy and the two trouble makers

"mates?" 

Severus knew that Draco was a veela. the Malfoy's were notoriously beautiful but whatever Lucius insisted, it was not just, 'exceptional genes' 

"father was not happy when he realised i was an omega veela, but grudgingly excepted it, as it was impossible for him and my mother to conceive another heir, i do however expect to be disinherited as soon as he realises that my mates are Weasleys"

"Weasley's, who would have thought, yes I can see the irony, but you said plural?" Severus asked

"Fred and George"

"they'll drive you mad"

"I know"

"ill castrate them if they hurt you"

"I told them"

"Harrys gonna laugh his arse off"

"yes harry will" said the messy black-haired harry shaped lump in Severus' arms. 

"how are you" Severus asked, kissing the crown of Harry's head, and brushing back the long strands that had fallen to obscure Harry's face

 "mmm," said the still sleepy teen. he turned to Draco "they'll be good for you, they've had a crush on you forever" then, in a surprising show of strength for someone whose eyes are still half closed, harry grabbed Draco and pulled him towards him, making Draco rest his head on his shoulder. "I always regretted not giving you a second chance, albeit you were a total prat when i first met you, but ill still kill them if they hurt you, Weasleys or not, your my kit"

Draco smiled, truly smiled. "really?"

"yes"

harry began stroking Draco's hair and turned his head into Severus' chest "I hurt Ron didn't I-"

"no. he hurt himself, he should've listened when miss granger and I told him to back away, you used your instincts"

Harrys seemed to accept this, because he dropped his head back onto Severus' chest, then turned to face Draco. he startled when he saw the tears on Draco's face 

"what's wrong" harry crooned softly, pulling his arms around the platinum- haired teen.

"no ones ever... held me, or defended me like you did"  Draco said, a faint pink blush coloring his cheeks  "its stupid i know"

harry shook his head and pulled Draco closer, wriggling back into Severus' lap to get comfortable. he didn't comment when Severus' hands tightened on his hips

"its not stupid dray" he said softly "I was never hugged or held until I was 11. I know how it feels. I lived in a bloody cupboard for the first 11 years of my life. I nearly sobbed when Mrs Weasley hugged me at the end of 1st year, so believe me when I say, its okay to not be okay"

a cupboard. Severus was fuming. hell kill Dumbledore, no, he'd poison his lemon drops, no he'd he'd...

then harry wiggled in his lap again and Severus lost all comprehensive thought, mentally storing the knowledge away in his head for a time when his lap wasn't full of delectable mate and his cock wasn't full of blood.

harry laughed

"minx"

"ah but I'm your minx" laughed harry grinding down onto Severus' hard-on.

"don't start something you cant finish or ill bend you over right now"

"is that a promise?" harry bit out innocently

"ewwwwwwwww" Draco scrunched his nose, "stop, I can literally smell the arousal. eugh, my dad is younger than me" but he smiled nevertheless

"ah ah Draco" Severus laughed "I think you'll find Harry's the mummy in this relationship"

"i cant - ah argue with that" harry it out between laughter, as Draco fake gagged.

"I'm scarred for everrrrrr" Draco mock-fainted "just you wait until my therapist hears about thissss"

there was a silence.

then they all burst out laughing.

______________________________________

I know i know  i said monday but i just had a foni thought lmao

XD

dont forget to vote comment and fan

love 

kat

620 words :)

620 words :)