T.M.R

I'm sorry for my sporadic updates guys. I'm happy to tell you ill be back online regularly now and will actually update a bit more frequently

_____

harry found Draco easily. he was sitting with Fred and George just under the tree next to the great lake. 

"kit, do you still have your father's emergency portkey? i need to speak to Lucius"

"Draco narrowed his eyes 

"why do you need to speak to my fa... sire"

"because apparently he's asked to court me. but something fishy is going on and I'm not sure why"

"no way" draco said, wings coming out (the beautiful white and gold of a veela) "you'd just be walking into a trap."

"draco-" 

the silent conversation between the two seemed to stretch an age "take Severus with you." Draco wrapped his wings round harry briefly, pressing a shiny silver pin with the Malfoy crest set into it. "and be careful, the key is Sanctimonia Vincet Semper"

harry nodded, not trusting himself to speak, in case his lie would be noticed by Draco. he would not endanger Severus. unlike harry, Severus could survive if harry died, not needing to drink his blood at all, even though he could if needed. but harry, if Severus died harry would go mad. then he'd be no used to Dumbledore, harry thought bitterly. and he would never forgive himself if he put Severus in danger. never.

harry closed his eyes. " Sanctimonia Vincet Semper" 

he felt the familiar tug at his navel he heard Severus voice. sounding so far away "harry!"

harry landed in the Malfoy parlour. and stared. 

wings flaring.

tom riddle stood before him. not Voldemort. a little older than than harry had seen him in the chamber. red eyes. Lucius stood next to him.

no one spoke.

then Voldemort raised his wand

"nice of you to drop in harry potter. stupefy"

and with that, harry knew no more.

somewhere, far away. Severus Snape screamed.

_______

trust me. its still badlightside. just. hold on in there. 

this is the Malfoy crest pin. I've just ordered one! :):

 I've just ordered one! :):