𝐓𝐄𝐍. too pretty to be alone

x. -- TOO PRETTY TO BE ALONE
🕊 ↳ ˚ ✧ ☁️ ∵ ☽ ↶ 🕸 ✶
˗ˏˋ now i can't wait to hold you in my arms ˎˊ˗

  --  TOO PRETTY TO BE ALONE🕊 ↳ ˚ ✧ ☁️          ∵ ☽ ↶ 🕸 ✶˗ˏˋ now i can't wait to hold you in my arms ˎˊ˗

"PETER YOU DIDN'T HAVE TO COME, I JUST NEED TO PICK UP A DRESS." Jane hummed, feeling Peter's tenseness as he glared at the door in front of them. "Aren't you gonna be late to pick up Liz?" She reminder, sticking the key into the slot, and hearing the satisfying click.

He shrugged. "It's no problem. Besides, Aunt May doesn't like you to walk home by yourself."

"Right... Aunt May." Jane mumbled, before cracking the apartment door open and moving to slide herself through the small opening between the door and deadbolt chain her father locked.

Peter scoffed angrily, flicking the chain between the door and wall. "Are you serious? I didn't even know you had a deadbolt!"

Jane huffed, "Neither did I. Look, Pete, just - will you wait out here?" She asked kindly, knowing his answer upon seeing his taken aback look. "There's nothing dangerous here! I just need to grab a dress from my closet and then we'll go."

Peter tried push into the apartment anyway.

"Pete! Please?" Jane blocked his way.

His hand grabbed the deadbolt chain keeping him out, gripping in tightly in a fist, and making eye contact with the platinum blonde before yanking down on it and snapping the metal into tiny pieces raining on the floor. His other hand pushed the door with a bit of strength, enough to get it out of Jane's hand anyway, and he sauntered in.

Jane huffed, kicking the broken bits of chain outside the door before shutting it, and chasing the spider boy into her apartment.

And exactly what she'd been trying hide him from, was out in the open. Her fathers work, form upon form that small time lawyers like him loved to hand out, sprawled out everywhere. The floor nearly covered, every table and surface, even the couch covered in paper and files. And just as many empty glasses left in odd places. And apparent from the conga line of empty wine bottles; her dad had had a fun time working from home.

Jane huffed, and pushed past an engrossed Peter, stomping towards her bedroom.

A scream caught Peter's attention, and he was beside Jane faster than she could blink.

He frowned, seeing no guns or blazing fire, no bad guys or abusive fathers to be seen. And he was quite confused... until he saw the two naked women in Jane's bed.