𝐓𝐖𝐎. doctorate level

ii. -- DOCTORATE LEVEL
🕊 ↳ ˚ ✧ ☁️ ∵ ☽ ↶ 🕸 ✶
˗ˏˋ never seen a man with so much dimension ˎˊ˗

     "DID LIZ GET A NEW TOP?" Peter's voice spoke out at the recently quiet lunch table, making Jane lift her head from her notebook, the words WEB FLUID 3

"DID LIZ GET A NEW TOP?" Peter's voice spoke out at the recently quiet lunch table, making Jane lift her head from her notebook, the words WEB FLUID 3.O2 written neatly across the headline and the organic chemistry textbook beside her. And if Jane wasn't already annoyed at the fact Peter was interrupting precious brainstorming time, he had used it to mention the one person Jane wanted to hear least about.

Ned shook his head. "No. We've seen that before, but never with that skirt."

Jane rolled her eyes, pushing the lead back into her pencil as she shut the textbook roughly and the notebook, shoving them into her bag with a huff. To outside eyes, something had obviously irritated her.

Peter didn't exactly notice, mostly due to being used to Jane's ansty behavior whenever they brought up Liz. The reason? Peter wasn't quite sure of yet. Though maybe it was a girl thing.

Peter held his face in his hands, gazing dreamily at the Allen girl with heart eyes as she hung the homecoming banner in the cafeteria, her other, equally as pretty, friends were beside the ladder.

"We should probably stop staring before it gets creepy, though." Peter spoke, his eyes still locked on the girl.

And before Jane could even get out an snarky response, a voice from the other end of the lunch table spoke up. "Too late." And all three heads turned to meet the tired eyes of Michelle Jones, her arms folded on the table, where her head had laid moments ago. "You guys are losers."

"But then why do you sit with us?" Ned asked, equally as confused as Peter and Jane as to why Michelle was actually talking to them.

A fake grin spread across her face. "Because I don't have any friends."

Jane nods her head once, before standing from the table, not exactly eager to divulge into a deep conversation about Liz's new scrunchie, swinging her bag over her shoulder. "Well you guys have fun with her, I will be in the science lab, and I will see you both at decathlon." She mumbled, not giving either boy a chance to stop her.

Peter looked to Ned, peeking a brow. "What's her deal?"

And actually, Michelle answered once again. "She - " Michelle shot a finger at the platinum blonde as she turned the corner, " - is not a loser... hence the leaving of the loser table."

͙⁺˚*・༓☾   ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

"I can't go to Washington because if Mr. Stark needs me, then I have to make sure that I'm here."