𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄. karen and pam

v. -- KAREN AND PAM
🕊 ↳ ˚ ✧ ☁️ ∵ ☽ ↶ 🕸 ✶
˗ˏˋ the way you make me feel inside ˎˊ˗

 --  KAREN AND PAM🕊 ↳ ˚ ✧ ☁️ ∵ ☽ ↶ 🕸 ✶˗ˏˋ the way you make me feel inside ˎˊ˗

"HEY, WHAT'S UP? I'm Spider-Man. Just thought I'd swing by and say hello to my buddy Peter. Oh, what's up, Ned? Jane, always a pleasure. Hey, where is that ole Peter? He's gotta be around..." He rehearsed, obviously not impressed with his first attempt at a speech at what would technically be one of his first 'public' appearances. He didn't think the airport in Germany really counted as public. The most normal person there was the dude in the falcon suit.

Which, vulture - dude looked a lot cooler than Peter did right now, standing next to a pile of clothes on the roof of a shed, a dude in a red leotard afraid to go say hi to some teenagers who are beyond wasted.

Peter sighs. "God, this is stupid. What am I doing? Jane was right! Spider-Man isn't - he's not a party trick! God, why didn't I just freaking listen to Jane! Jane is always right. Hey Peter, next time, listen to Jane!"

He glances through the window of the fancy home, seeing ned and jane standing together, Jane just finishing a glass of orange juice. He almost spend too long starting at Jane, noticing things he didn't before. She balances on one foot when she stands still too long, she's flicked Ned's hat twice in the last thirty seconds, and he'd always known she drank orange juice when she got stressed. She said it didn't even bother her if she drank it after she brushed her teeth- psychopath.

And she looked really good tonight. Maybe he should've said that, didn't girls like to hear that? Would it have been weird for him to say that? Besides, she knew she looked good. Why would he need to say it? Jane had the confidence of ten of him, she knew she was one of the most stunning people Peter had ever seen.

Didn't she?

Couldn't this wait till another time?

Pulling his attention off the blonde beauty, a brilliant blue flash in a cloud of dust and smoke sounding off in the distance, something he wouldn't just write off as fireworks. An explosion in the middle of the safest suburbs for miles. "What the hell..." He mumbles.

And with one last glance at Jane and Ned, Peter darts across the roof, sliding his mask over his nose and mouth and flicks his hand out, the brand new cartridge of Jane's new web fluid shooting out and wrapping around a limb. He flings himself off, and heads in the best direction he could to get to the flash.

Another roof, another tree limb, and Peter's already gone about mile and a half. Without a second thought, which Peter already doesn't have much of, he shoots a wire of web over a vast golf course.