𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑. stupid-man

iv. -- STUPID - MAN
🕊 ↳ ˚ ✧ ☁️ ∵ ☽ ↶ 🕸 ✶
˗ˏˋ it's the way you walk, the way you talk ˎˊ˗

JANE FOUND IT QUITE FUNNY that one of the biggest war criminals that was currently still being hunted and completely off the grid with one of the most dangerous assassins ever trained, was teaching their gym class

JANE FOUND IT QUITE FUNNY that one of the biggest war criminals that was currently still being hunted and completely off the grid with one of the most dangerous assassins ever trained, was teaching their gym class. Sure, Steve Rogers and James Barnes had their fan-fictions, with Jane was too proud to admit she'd read before, but Jane also had a thing for good guys rather than the bad ones. Specifically one good guy, that wore a leotard and giggled at fart jokes.

"Hi. I'm Captain America." The golden soldier smile showed through even the grainy television that was surely older than every student on the bleachers. "Whether you're in the classroom or on the battlefield..."

Jane didn't bother to pay much attention, leaning her back against Peter's shins as he sits behind her on the bleachers, Ned beside him and still incessantly mumbling spider questions. Her own knees are pulled up tightly against her chest, a notebook pressed against them as she continues to scribble in the neatest handwriting she could for someone crunched up in between a row of bleachers and Peter's legs.

"Do you know him too?" Ned hummed as Captain America rambled on screen.

Peter nodded. "Yeah, we met." He answered, leaving out the 'he dropped an eighteen wheeler on me' part.

Ned's eyes widen in awe, a grin growing ear to ear. Jane shook her head with a soft chuckle, knowing Peter was way over-simplifying things. After all, when he came back from Germany, he was a fountain of stories just sitting in her living room.

Peter smiled smugly. "I stole his shield."

Out of the blue, "Hey, can I be your guy in the chair?" Ned mumbled, leaning on Peter's toes as the spiderling did his sit-ups a bit too easily, yet another Spider-Man-related comment had come to his mind

"What?"

The Filipino nodded "Yeah. You know how there's a guy with a headset telling the other guy where to go?" He began to explain and Peter came up and went back down again on the mat. "Like, if you're stuck in a burning building, I could tell you where to go. Because there'd be screens around me, and I could, you know, swivel around, and... 'cause I could be your guy in the chair."

Peter shook his head with a sigh. "Ned, I don't need a guy in the chair. I have Jane."

Coach Wilson nods to peter as he passes the mat that the two are on, "Looking good, Parker." Peter glances at him, then frowns and takes a huffing breath, trying to look worn out from the three minutes of sit-ups.

Jane glances from the bleachers, now wedged in between rows and a thick organic chemistry textbook across her legs. She smiled, shaking her head. She pushes back in her second earbud and continues to ignore the groupies three rows in front of her. including Liz Allen.