𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓. mr. criminal

viii. -- MR. CRIMINAL
🕊 ↳ ˚ ✧ ☁️ ∵ ☽ ↶ 🕸 ✶
˗ˏˋ with my chin in the palm of my hands ˎˊ˗

 CRIMINAL 🕊 ↳ ˚ ✧ ☁️                 ∵ ☽ ↶ 🕸 ✶˗ˏˋ with my chin in the palm of my hands ˎˊ˗

"I THINK YOU SHOULD HONESTLY JUST TELL MR. HARRISON THE TRUTH." Jane hummed, grinning sarcastically. Her and Peter had made it back to the halls of Midtown alive and the events of the Washington Monument still unspoken of. But yet, they acted natural.

Peter didn't mind ignoring his emotions for just another day longer. His ever growing list of things to do seemed to trumping confronting his feelings for his best friend. All of the swirling and stirring of butterflies in his stomach when he looked and her and remembered how close he came to actually kissing her.

Kissing his best friend.

"The truth?" He looked to her incredulously. "What, say 'sup Mr. Harrison, just me, your least trustworthy student. Here to mention the reasons I missed the decathalon was because I was trapped inside a shipping warehouse all night because I fought a bad guy with glowing eyes and metal wings'?"

She nodded curtly.

He rolled his eyes, "Great plan. I can see him whacking me with a textbook now."

Jane shook her head, before shoving his arm slightly, basking in the moment of Peter actually talking to her and involving her in his day to day plans. "Whatever, I can't believe you wasted half my cartridge of web."

Peter threw his head back and groaned loudly. "I was bored! leave me alone!"

"My copy of Fahrenheit 451 - that's for boredom."

"Well I didn't like it."

Narrowing her eyes, watching Peter pout in front of her eyes, as if he wasn't the one to waste her webbing like it was easy to come across in these parts. "You are so picky, Peter Parker."

Cutting off Jane's motherly scolding, the two came across one of the school televisions blaring the daily broadcast, tiny Spider-Man decorations across the screen and a tiny square in the top left corner showing a clip of Spider-Man in action, sent in from an phone.

"Up next; the Spider-Man mania is sweeping the school. How can you show your spider spirit?"

Peter grins to himself, his insides fluttering at the idea of his peers actually fangirling over him. Girls having crushes on Spider-Man? it was any superhero teenage boys dream.