𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍. bubblegum bitch

xi. - BUBBLEGUM BITCH
🕊 ↳ ˚ ✧ ☁️ ∵ ☽ ↶ 🕸 ✶
˗ˏˋ i know i was made for you ˎˊ˗

      AND UPON DITCHING THE SCHOOL DANCE, FIGHTING PEOPLE IN THE BUS PARKING LOT, AND STEALING FLASH'S CAR - Peter is beyond stressed

AND UPON DITCHING THE SCHOOL DANCE, FIGHTING PEOPLE IN THE BUS PARKING LOT, AND STEALING FLASH'S CAR - Peter is beyond stressed. Though, things are connecting, the puzzle is being completed. All of it - it's all been about stealing from Tony Stark. It's been about getting back at him, robbing the rich. And while he drives a way too nice car way too fast through the streets - probably causing more damage than he meant to, Ned speaks up again.

"Oh no..."

Peter furrows his brows. How could things possibly get any worse? "What? What?!"

Ned hesitates to answer. "Uh... Jane is calling. Where - where is Jane? Is she with you?"

"What?! No! She's not - don't answer it! Whatever you do, do not tell her what's happening!" Peter orders, only for his demands to be cut off as Ned hangs up on him, and his voice is gone from the phone. His eyes widen, staring at him now dormant phone screen. "You mother trucker!"

"Yo, what's up J-Money?" Ned answers calmly, still tracking Peter on the screen, sweating profusely under his arms.

All he can hear is Jane breathing heavily. "Tell me where Peter is going."

Of course that's what she asks. Why do Ned's friends have to be so contradicting? Ned is under enough stress as it is, and now he's got Jane on his back and Peter will probably kick his ass no matter how he answers. "Uh... the last place I saw him is... the last place I saw him." He nods.

"And where was that?"

"The last place I saw him. For sure. No doubt."

He hears Jane huff. "Ned..."

"Yes, my love?"

He feels like there's a sniper on the back of his head, and with Jane, he wasn't actually sure if there wasn't or was. Jane might as well.

"Tell me where Peter Parker is. I'm not asking again."

He deflates. "But - " he sighs. It's no use. "He's heading to factory warehouse in Brooklyn..."

"Send the address to my phone. Thank you."

And he does.