𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍. girl power

xvi.    -    GIRL POWER
🕊 ↳ ˚ ✧ ☁️          ∵ ☽ ↶ 🕸 ✶
˗ˏˋ keep my conscience clear  ˎˊ˗

    -    GIRL POWER🕊 ↳ ˚ ✧ ☁️          ∵ ☽ ↶ 🕸 ✶˗ˏˋ keep my conscience clear  ˎˊ˗

      NERVES ALMOST GOT THE BEST OF HER. Jane let out a breath before stepped away from the control station, and calling out to the assassin in red and white. The woman who'd been quite the mentor in recent years. "Hey, Nat."

     Natasha's braid slid off her shoulder as she turned to meet the lower gaze of the girl. A small smile cracked her lips as she looked. "Hey Einstein, what's up?"

      Jane sucked in a breath before pulling Natasha in for a tight hug. Natasha's eyes widened as she felt a rush of adrenaline course through her. She'd never been one for physical acts of love like this, and certainly not with a kid.

    Who wasn't really a kid anymore, but Natasha could only see Jane as such.

     "Jane, it's gonna be fine. We're gonna fix this." Natasha mumbled quietly, accepting the hug and running her hands over Jane's back and through her smoothed hair. At least Jane was never less of herself even through the worst of it, hair still curled to perfection. "I'm promising you that. You've run every test in that giant brain of yours, you've got this."

    Jane has heard a lot of promises in her days. A lot of people saying they'd fix things.

     "I know. But... I wanted to say thank you." Jane breathed out, feeling a fresh tears roll down her face.

           "What for?"

   She shrugged. "For believing in me, I guess."

    Natasha smiled softly and pulled away from the hug, keeping her hands on Jane's shoulders. "No reason not to. Look what you've done, Jay. This is 90% thanks to you."

     Jane let out a choked laugh. "Ninety?"

     "Bruce and I helped with the heavy lifting. Can't ruin those nails, can we?" Natasha winked. Jane may be genius but the girl wasn't too skilled in the physical region. She hadn't done much hero since the Blip.

     Jane rolled her eyes. "Fine. I'll take 90, Tony gets 5 and you and Bruce can split the rest." She joked.

    And it only went quiet long enough for Tony and Steve to look back at the two, a smile reaching both of their faces.

               Their girls.