𝐒𝐈𝐗. suit lady

vi. -- SUIT LADY
🕊 ↳ ˚ ✧ ☁️ ∵ ☽ ↶ 🕸 ✶
˗ˏˋ it's in your smile, it's in your eyes ˎˊ˗

 -- SUIT LADY🕊 ↳ ˚ ✧ ☁️          ∵ ☽ ↶ 🕸 ✶˗ˏˋ it's in your smile, it's in your eyes ˎˊ˗

"AH HA! GOTCHA." Peter clicks off the flashlight, and sticking the tiny chip to the base of the lamp beside him. "All right Happy, enjoy tracking this lamp."

Scrolling through the list of protocols and preset settings, Ned hums at the detailing gone into a teenagers suit. "There are a ton of other subsystems in here..."

"Hmm?" Peter frowns.

Scrolling back to the top, seeing them all grayed out by one master preset, "But they're all disabled by the... " He grins wildly. "... the training wheels protocol?"

Peter freezes. "What?!"

Hopping up from his spot and hurriedly next to Ned and peeking at the screen, the bolder words 'training wheels protocol' are written in a bright neon red. Peter goes a deep red in embarrassment, like having a kiddy lock on the back windows of the car.

Peter sighs, before shaking his head. "Turn it off."

But Ned hesitates. "I don't think that's a good idea. I mean, they're probably blocked for a reason."

Groaning at his friend goody two shoes tendencies, Peter silently wishes Jane was tech savvy. She'd get rid of the parent lock in no time flat. She was cool like that, if she didn't have scholarships at risk Peter was pretty sure she would have thrown some major hands earlier. "Oh on, man. I don't need training wheels." He whined.

Out of boredom, Pete climbs onto the bed, bouncing on the neatly made comforter. "I'm sick of him treating me like a kid all the time. It's not cool."

Bit ironic.

"But you are a kid.

"Yeah, a kid who can stop a bus with his bare hands."

Ned winces, not entirely sure brawn makes up for lack of brain in this case. "Pete, I just don't think this is a great idea. I mean, what if this is illegal?

Peter jumps down, pleading his friend. "Ned, please. This is my chance to prove myself. I can handle it. Ned, come on."

"Would Jane like this idea?"

"Jane isn't my guy in the chair."