𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍. mcfly or mccain

xv. - MCFLY OR McCAIN
🕊 ↳ ˚ ✧ ☁️ ∵ ☽ ↶ 🕸 ✶
˗ˏˋ good karma, my aesthetic ˎˊ˗

    -   MCFLY OR McCAIN 🕊 ↳ ˚ ✧ ☁️          ∵ ☽ ↶ 🕸 ✶˗ˏˋ good karma, my aesthetic  ˎˊ˗

"COMING!"

Jane Watson had grown from her fashion limitations. She was no longer strutting high school hallways, and now had to show up and show out at a billion dollar laboratory. White pointed toe heel boots were a staple of her life recently, and it was Casual Friday so jeans were her best choice. Tucked in tightly and fitting to her figure, a crisp white turtle neck with sleeves past her wrist and slits made for her thumbs. It would pair well with her lab coat and she could easily pair her current favorite pair of white earrings.

Being a scientist did not mean she had to look like a bum. And with Bruce's new Hulk sized status, she also got experience reinventing someone's more than extra large wardrobe.

In response to the rhythmic tapping on her door, she only assumed it was the the mailman with one her many packages to sign for. With her hands trying to keep her loose curls alive, she grunted as she pulled at the heavy door and propped it open with her foot. A polite smile stretched across her lips and she lifted her head to greet the man, "Good morni- Mr. Stark?"

Both of them at the same height thanks to her outrageous heels, the grey haired businessman stood at her door with a tight smile and his arms crossed over his chest. New York was certainly an entirely different experience than the slow moving small town he lived in now. "Headin' out?"

Glancing at her watch, she was actually ahead of schedule. Plus, what kind of crazy person would she be to kick Tony Stark to the curb? A personal visit from a millionaire wasn't a daily occurrence for her. "No, not yet, no. Come in, come in."

Tony's been to her home before, right when she moved in. As the one entirely funding her salary, he was excited to see what his favorite money-saver was finally busting the piggy bank for. Happy that she was finally out of the shit-show that was her fathers old apartment and into her own space. It looked more lived in now, like it was really a home instead of just a house. Her plants have grown, and it smells like Jane, flowery and clean.

Jane continued her morning routine as Tony made himself comfortable at her island, brewing a cup of coffee. "Want some?"

It's like a redo of when Steve came over.

Tony shakes his head gently, "Trying to cut caffeine, Peps' orders." He mumbled, twiddling with his thumbs before watching her work swiftly. Jane looked like an adult, she functioned smoothly and effortlessly like it was second nature. She looked professional and well kept, and he's proud of her recovery.

He remembers a kid from Queens who'd just lost the love of her life. He remembers a sad kid who showed up to his lab and stayed for twelve to thirteen hours at a time. A girl who used to be afraid of being alone- was now thriving. "Heard Captain Spangles stopped by the other day. You said no."