𝐎𝐍𝐄. capillary action

i. -- CAPILLARY ACTION
🕊 ↳ ˚ ✧ ☁️ ∵ ☽ ↶ 🕸 ✶
˗ˏˋ you walked in, caught my attention ˎˊ˗

 --  CAPILLARY ACTION🕊 ↳ ˚ ✧ ☁️ ∵ ☽ ↶ 🕸 ✶˗ˏˋ you walked in, caught my attention ˎˊ˗

MARY JANE WATSON, more commonly referred to as Jane, was absolutely livid.

It was seven a.m. and she'd accidentally busted a glass jar of webbing all over her desk while trying to get her shoes on, more specifically the webbing she'd stayed up till three in the morning trying to create and perfect.

An explanation was due.

Jane Watson was amongst the brighter students of midtown school of science and technology. The S.T.E.M oriented school was situated in the compact city of Queens, New York.

And at such school, as any other teenager infested building, every student had their clique. Their assigned personalities and friends that controlled their four year life span. Jane preferred to claim she didn't belong to any one group in particular, but, she tended to fall under the 'geek' category. Which was saying a lot, being in a school full of geeks.

Her undying love for chemical science as well as quantum physics and mechanics, kept her hands busy. Either pouring and mixing god knows what in beakers to try and make something happen, or attempting to figure out teleportation because she hated riding the bus and there was no way she could afford a car in this economy and being 16.

She blamed a certain quantum physics book for that idea, the whole questioning the actual law of mass and space. Something about being able to alter the rules of space and manipulate them to change the state of physical mass excites Jane to her core.

Not in a weird way...

No one ever quite knew what she was talking about most of the time either way. Most of the kids simply being interested in high level technological engineering or human biology. Jane figured i'm her adult life half of her high school classmates would be surgeons or working at some IT company she'd never heard of. At least her school had students who'd contribute to society, most of them hopefully.

The Watson woman was widely known across campus, for reasons of their own. Her decathlon trophies and shiny school record tended to make its way through the school either way. That or people always whispered about her outfits, a lot of them thought it was too much effort to put in at 6 in the morning, Though, even if she knew she was completely capable of befriending 80% of midtown high, she had decided way back in the seventh grade, that she was completely okay with just two.

Peter Parker was shuffling his way through the overly crowded halls of midtown, his lips pressed together as he maneuvered around prototypes of robots and poster-board covered with research. He was too busy thinking about the unread text messages he'd sent Happy Hogan. Wondering when Iron Man would call him. They'd said they would call him if they needed him. But that was over two months ago, and Peter was getting anxious.