𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄. i larb you

iii. -- I LARB YOU
🕊 ↳ ˚ ✧ ☁️ ∵ ☽ ↶ 🕸 ✶
˗ˏˋ it's the way you walk, the way you talk ˎˊ˗

 --  I LARB YOU🕊 ↳ ˚ ✧ ☁️ ∵ ☽ ↶ 🕸 ✶˗ˏˋ it's the way you walk, the way you talk ˎˊ˗

"HEY, HAPPY! Um, here's my report for tonight. I stopped a grand theft bicycle, couldn't find the owner, so I just left a note." Peter mumbled, swinging his legs as he sat comfortably on the high railing of a fire escape, munching on his smushed sandwich. "um... I helped this lost, old dominican lady. She was really nice and bought me a churro. So I just, um, feel like I could be doing more. You know? Just curious when the next real mission is gonna be. So... yeah, just call me back. It's Peter... Parker." He sighed. clicking the end call button and looking out over the city.

"Why would I tell him about the churro?"

A red warning light blinks on his web-shooter, making his groan internally. His web fluid low, and he guaranteed Jane hadn't produced enough of the new one to refill it. Maybe he'd have to manage with one of the older versions until. Which sucked, but, technically, it was an excuse to hang out at Jane's house instead of scrabble with Aunt May again ( even though jane loved that game and always dominated with her dumb long science words ). Peter ejected the cartridge, then scrambles to catch it before it falls the height of the building, standing sideways off the fire escape. He breathes out in relief, places the cartridge on his belt just as his eyes catch four figures shuffling into a bank, looking a bit too 'bad guy' for peter.

"Finally, something good."

"This high tech stuff makes it too easy." One of five robbers mumbled to the rest of the crew, using his plastic hulk mask to block the glowing light of the chitauri powered cutter that he'd begun to use on the ATM.

A chuckle tumbled out. "Told you it was worth it."

The third of the group uses a separate tech device to grab and pull off the front of the ATM, the thick slab of metal is suspended in a blue bubble midair. The other three begin stuffing cash in bag by handfuls. "Oh, nice!"

The fourth speaks. "We can hit, like, five more places tonight." He suggests, the raid almost too easy.

On que, Spider-Man silently sneaks through the door, awkwardly tries to strike a casual but totally cool-looking pose. You know, gotta make it inconspicuous. Duh. He ended up leaning against a wall on his elbow, like he'd seen Flash do with Jane once in the hallway.

He clears his throat. "What's up, guys? Forgot your PIN number?" He questions sarcastically, the robbers whipping around, Spider-Man recognizing the clearly fake avengers masks they'd worn. One in hulk, another in Captain America, Thor, and even Iron Man.

"Woah! You're the avengers." He exclaims. "What are you guys doing here?"

One swiftly loads his gun, Peter being just as quick a draw with his web shooter, grabbing it and flinging it at Iron Man and thor. His hands grab Hulk, tossing him away and sticking his feet onto Thor and throwing him into the nearest wall.